Posted: 4 years ago

But I have to say Katrina is smart because she knows how to use big names like salman and big director and the new hot guy in town. She always runs back to sallu to save her career. 

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

Agree she is big time opportunist , she never really cared about acic attacks survivors...remember when someone asked to to comment on acid attack victims she refused to comment coz she wasn't given a script by her PR ? πŸ€” & look now ab haar ek press conference mein kaise ganga yamuna bahati hai πŸ€ͺ 

Even when she was dancing at airport to get the mileage πŸ€ͺthank god people didn’t give her that bhaav...bechari had to aim for the bigger one and fell flat on her face...

Originally posted by Terenaina

But I have to say Katrina is smart because she knows how to use big names like salman and big director and the new hot guy in town. She always runs back to sallu to save her career. 

this is why DP gets bashed. You guys say such terrible things about other people. In that case, isn't DP also using Ranbir and Ranveer? She did the same to SRK. She makes snide comments about older actors, tries to show off how big she is with stunts like #ChallengeAccepted and then ran back to connect SRK's Meer Foundation with Chhaapak. Her PR released entire articles about it probably to guilt him into tweeting about Chhhapak and praising her movie. 

In showbiz, everyone does what is needed but you guys act like Deepika is a sati savitri and everyone else is evil.

Edited by rkisnothot - 4 years ago

Katrina’s appreciation thread turning into DP’s bashing thread πŸ€£ pathetic 

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

First day collections: 

Phantom : 8:65cr

BBD : 6.34 CR 

These are the figures when Kat was already written off by most of media houses n forum members πŸ€£ Ppl were saying that she should just retire πŸ€ͺ

DEEPIKA'S star power πŸ€” & this is when she is hailed as the QUEEN OF BW πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chappak :  4. 77cr

also Katrina’s Mere Brother Ki Dulhan opened at 7 crores.... woh bhi back in 2011... opening was the same as Raazi.... no patriotism. 

Katrina should’ve been number 1 on that list that came out recently 

Originally posted by rkisnothot

this is why DP gets bashed. You guys say such terrible things about other people. In that case, isn't DP also using Ranbir and Ranveer? She did the same to SRK. She makes snide comments about older actors, tries to show off how big she is with stunts like #ChallengeAccepted and then ran back to connect SRK's Meer Foundation with Chhaapak. Her PR released entire articles about it probably to guilt him into tweeting about Chhhapak and praising her movie. 

In showbiz, everyone does what is needed but you guys act like Deepika is a sati savitri and everyone else is evil.

I don't consider myself dp fan anymore. But I defend her because she gets bashed a lot. How did she used ranbir when she had the start of big box office like oso opposite srk and she was dating ranbir who debuted in the biggest flop in history of slb movies.

Dp started dating ranveer when he had back to back flops like lootera and other movies, she dated him 7 years back when he was not considered a bankable star or a big star.

But I do agree dp's PR and her attention seeking promotions is cringe worthy. So yeah I have my dislikes about her.

The actresses that I consider genuine, with strong voice, powerful acting and humble is vidya balan, tabu, konkona sen and so on.

Edited by Terenaina - 4 years ago

And I like Katrina in the movies she did with Salman. Like I am not here to put her down. She's beautiful and hard working.

The era of queen of Bollywood ended with sridevi madhuri and some extent ash, nowadays everyone is a queen, there isn’t an unquestionable queen of Bollywood.

I’m in agreement that kat had more starpower than any other actress, she gave hit films with John Abraham, Neil nitin mukesh.

Wish DP and Kat were Egg and Chicken . Members would’ve solved the mystery of who came first by fighting with each other