Posted: 4 years ago

They mocked

Katrina

Aish

Kareena

Kangana

Pc

Anushka

When they have failures and called them flops. And ised to say queen has star power

And here she couldn't  bring 5 crores in opening. Loll 

Her star power is a myth🀣

Dont mock others when u can't  handle it for ur fave🀣

Well deepika can produce money with help of congress like they say bjp funds kangana movies. She can breathe🀣

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by fivestars

Exactly ! 

Had dp done Padmaavat with no khilji factor ..it would have been a disaster and wouldn’t even have opened 4/5 and would have ended at 20/30 crs lifetime cos of crap acting ..she can’t carry a film on her shoulder is proven !

U forgot to add the cheap public stunt they did the grab the attention of audience upar se all dp did in her 15min cameo in  padmavat was ghoomar πŸ€£

fitoor opened pretty low though

but this is the written off katrina..

in prime..she had solid BO pull..MBKD NY etc all worked primarly coz of her presence

and deepika presently is not written off per se..in fact she is hailed as the last female superstar..so for that a 4.25cr opening is nothing but embarassing..lets deal with it and not twist the narrative

4.25 cr KI LAST SUPERSTAR πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by cougarTown

fitoor opened pretty low though

but this is the written off katrina..

in prime..she had solid BO pull..MBKD NY etc all worked primarly coz of her presence

and deepika presently is not written off per se..in fact she is hailed as the last female superstar..so for that a 4.25cr opening is nothing but embarassing..lets deal with it and not twist the narrative

Fitoor was after her bad times and downfall. Still phantom opened better than piku in 2015. When deepika was at her peak

Ajap prem ki gazab kahani too when ranbir didn't  have a single clean hit. She made it work and was the star of the movie. Ranbir was star stucked with her . U can see in promos.  Whereas when yeh jawani hai deewani came, he had rockstar and barfi as successful ventures. So it was always male leads who brought box office for deepika 

Btw add inflation for mbkd ny apkgk phantom etc. You cant even comapre 2019 movies opening with old ones considering ticket prices! And that makes katrinas number more impressive  lmao!smiley20

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Fitoor was after her downfall. 

Ajap prem ki gazab kahani too when ranbir didn't  have a single clean hit. She made it work and was the star of the movie. Ranbir was star stucked with her . U can see in promos.  Whereas when yeh jawani hai deewani came, he had rockstar and barfi as successful ventures. So it was always male leads who brought box office for deepika 

exactly...Ranbir also gave a 20 cr opening with a new actress, a bad ..infact very bad trailer which managed to piss off both SRK/Sallu fans 🀣...and a low key director in Besharam...

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

U forgot to add the cheap public stunt they did the grab the attention of audience upar se all dp did in her 15min cameo in  padmavat was ghoomar πŸ€£

My head spinned when I read she chose to show her face at the protests cos of its trending ...omg !  And people showed her place ..she is very calculative !by god 

In that sense than parineeti and sonakshi have huge star power if we are counting first day collections as star power, pari haste tho phaste had 18 crore opening weekend. Even sonakshi had solo releases that were higher than 6 crore opening day. Kriti Sanon had 8 crore opening day with luka. 

My head spinned when I read she chose to show her face at the protests cos of its trending ...omg !  And people showed her place ..she is very calculative !by god 

she has no morals..simple as it is

jahan faida..wahan jump maar do..that is her motive and now she is fully exposed..

i bet her loyalty is not even with JNU..she just though it will be beneficial..anything to benefit herown self..glad people can finally see through it..waiting for her PR to potray her as the victim yet again

Agree she is big time opportunist , she never really cared about acic attacks survivors...remember when someone asked to to comment on acid attack victims she refused to comment coz she wasn't given a script by her PR ? πŸ€” & look now ab haar ek press conference mein kaise ganga yamuna bahati hai πŸ€ͺ