Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

So angry with the precap

KDD95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

😡How dare they once again push Pari away and insult her. This is stooping to an all time low. Even Yogi is angry with her. Shame on the writers 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I started to loathe them now... .. 

Nothing can redeem that selfish shrishtvas now.. Sharma and Shrishtvas both family deserve each other... Selfish people...

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The family is a load of shit

Pari needs to give them the middle finger and tell them to F off

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I m not at all surprised by family reaction infact I expected same reaction from Yogi too....but I m giving lil hope to myself that Yogi doing ths so Pari stop getting insulted again and again...

bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Y0wwDW56Qow

KDD95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know after I wrote the post I did think that maybe Yogi was trying to save Pari BUT the writers will show that Gunjan will show Srivastav's that Pari is not to blame and once again she will be mahan. Don't they get that the viewers are sick to death of Gunjan and Yogi?

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: KDD95

You know after I wrote the post I did think that maybe Yogi was trying to save Pari BUT the writers will show that Gunjan will show Srivastav's that Pari is not to blame and once again she will be mahan. Don't they get that the viewers are sick to death of Gunjan and Yogi?

Agree they will show mahaan Gunjan again and Pari torture till the end just for TRP aunties & to attract YoRi fans. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: KDD95

Bold-purpose of Pari ðŸ˜²and this track ðŸ¤” 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In Hospital scene also no need to show Gunjan....such a drama queen... always want attention....all are worried for Nisha and her baby and she just thr to create more tension for them...just go home and rest

And yes writer trying best to glorify Gunjan in every epi and showing Yogi love and care for Gunjan more thn he used to for Pari ....

I m confused with precap now.... don't know if Yogi asking her to leave or asking her not to leave....I used to understand Yogi's sign language just coz of Pari...now thanks to Gunjan we don't understand his language at all.

Kabeer's anger I can understand and Pari need reality check of Srivastav family ....

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: diya_snow

In Hospital scene also no need to show Gunjan....such a drama queen... always want attention....all are worried for Nisha and her baby and she just thr to create more tension for them...just go home and rest

And yes writer trying best to glorify Gunjan in every epi and showing Yogi love and care for Gunjan more thn he used to for Pari ....

I m confused with precap now.... don't know if Yogi asking her to leave or asking her not to leave....I used to understand Yogi's sign language just coz of Pari...now thanks to Gunjan we don't understand his language at all.

Kabeer's anger I can understand and Pari need reality check of Srivastav family ....

Exactly ðŸ˜²

Red - Don't know Wat he Conveys again it's pari only to explain  

Green- it would be silver lining then pari wake up and move on total from that mad zone and live her life in peace with a better person