Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Are you still watching the show that become a typical one?

Poll

Ate you still watching IIM on TV / online?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I stopped watching it since Pari returned back the ring for Yogi. The sudden U Turn lost me completely even my family stopped watching it. I won't say that we stopped as it Yogi Gunjan became a jodi but the essence / unique aspect of the show is lost. Plus average performances missing Deb/Mudit'q dynamics and family fun moments which were shown in a mn honnest way not forced...It is now a typical TRP attraction type show even Ekta ma drama have better evolutions. LOL 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watch it sometimes.....like fast frwd mode...I skipped when Pari was not thr...now also I only watch Yogi pari or Yogi friends scenes ....I can't tolerate Gunjan and family drama...

Show lost its charm and I think actors also aware only thing is they can't say it openly....

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

No just keeping  myself update through forum πŸ˜…

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Simply Holding Pari jabardasti in house for Audience πŸ€” and randomised scenes to harass her and Victimise or Glorify Gunjan  next Nisha accident πŸ€’ pari involvement  

caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what is the creative team trying to say?whole family is behaving as if they repent on Gunjan becoming their bahu and if Pari says yes then they will convince Yogi to divorce Gunjan, so that he can marry Pari again.

genieuk thumbnail

This was one of the three shows I was watching, I stopped when I realised Gunjan and Yogi are getting married for real 😳 

I do not like when they keep showing multiple marriages of leads (until and unless there is any valid reason for remarriage). I still visit the forums once or twice in a week, but stopped watching!

Watching mere dad ki Dulhan and Tara from Satara... not typical ITV shows (till now!) πŸ™‚

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: genieuk

This was one of the three shows I was watching, I stopped when I realised Gunjan and Yogi are getting married for real 😳 

I do not like when they keep showing multiple marriages of leads (until and unless there is any valid reason for remarriage). I still visit the forums once or twice in a week, but stopped watching!

Watching mere dad ki Dulhan and Tara from Satara... not typical ITV shows (till now!) πŸ™‚

Same here watching an indian soap after ages. I alsp watch Mere dad ki dulhan. And of course still active on this forum I miss my YoRians β€οΈ

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not really. I catch a few min here and there because family still watches, but whatever I watch makes me angry so I don't stay long. Usually I'm out of there as soon as I hear the theme music. I guess if you're not really invested it's an ok time-pass. I used to watch some serials this way if there was nothing else on. IIM was the first serial in ages where I actually got invested (and also to some extent Patiala Babes- but I got screwed there too). πŸ˜’ I can't see how anyone who actually likes the characters can stand it anymore. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

A big hell no.. I am Not watching it anymore n even not the precaps on youtube.. Whenever it pops up when I go to set india YT.  I Just ignore it.

I am not watching but catching up with the forum as always.. I miss you guys.. πŸ€—

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The show and characters have been ruined 

All 3 characters butchered 

both families are the worst I’ve seen on ITV ..absolutely no redemption for either side 

the show and CV can piss off 

I’m gonna stick to Meri Dad Ki Dulham..it’s cast pretty well and enjoying the story

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago