Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Yogi and Gunjan living seperately due to Pregnancy.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Writer behind this article should have shame. Just look at the headline then read the damn article.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail

Forget it. The show itself is swinging wildly like a pendulum. In one scene they show one thing, and next it'll be completely flipped. In one episode Gunjan is showing jealousy, then in next episode she is showing how "kind" she is by dragging Pari back to the same bulls**t. The Shrivastavs would insult Pari, then act like they never stopped loving and caring for her. Yogi is being romance king with Gunjan, 100% into her, then also showing to still have feelings for Pari. Every now and then they'd trot out some fake half-hearted apology, then we're back to pretending everything's good. Nothing makes any damn sense. Even the writer seemed to be bashing his own storyline in today's episode (Bablu's rant about TV serials and TRPs, lol). Khushi is such a headache character, but she was right. Pari was good for Yogi and she shouldn't have left, and if she left she shouldn't have come back. But then they glossed over that by saying how "wonderful" Gunjan is for sharing her family with Pari, who's all alone. Haha, it's better to be alone than with toxic people who show love on the surface but are prepared to turn on you at any moment for their own selfish needs. So if that's the kind of show it is, then how can you point fingers at some random article for having a misleading title. Watch, when Gunjan leaves for her parents house, they will show EMA track or something leaning that way between Yogi and Pari, and once again it'll be Pari that's insulted and driven out of the house. ðŸ˜¡ Gunjan is obviously fave, no matter what she'll always be shown as innocent and mahaan, even if they have to drag Pari through the mud to do it. And Gunjan is innocent in the sense that being blindingly stupid isn't a crime. I don't trust this show at all to do the characters justice. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ohk so distance make relationship stronger....well yes I agree here also I feel Yogi going to miss Gunjan and may try to meet her again and again ....I think Gunjan also want to see if he miss her or not ....all ths drama just to show how Gunjan is Mahaan and Yogi loves Gunjan now....

Writer change his story every week 😂😂😂😂 even if all charcters gets butchered but Gunjan need to glorify 😂😂

diya_snow thumbnail

So as per new on location video....Gunjan refused to go with her parents....Nisha had miscarriage ...she lost her baby so now Gunjans parents worried for Gunjan and her baby so they come to take her home for few days but Gunjan refuse to go with them....day by day they r showing Gunjan as mahaan bahu and proving her better thn Pari...

Just to glorify Gunjan other characters suffering ....first they butchered kabeers character and now Nisha to loose her baby and Yogi lost his charm already....

Hope Kabeer's EMA track not starting again just to show Pari and Yogi wrong....

Now Yogi will be more careful and may avoid Pari completely for Gunjan and his baby...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: diya_snow

So as per new on location video....Gunjan refused to go with her parents....Nisha had miscarriage ...she lost her baby so now Gunjans parents worried for Gunjan and her baby so they come to take her home for few days but Gunjan refuse to go with them....day by day they r showing Gunjan as mahaan bahu and proving her better thn Pari...

Just to glorify Gunjan other characters suffering ....first they butchered kabeers character and now Nisha to loose her baby and Yogi lost his charm already....

Hope Kabeer's EMA track not starting again just to show Pari and Yogi wrong....

Now Yogi will be more careful and may avoid Pari completely for Gunjan and his baby...

nisha had miscarriage... 

God what wrong with writers.... 

Why destroyed nisha and kabeer happiness just to glorify gunjan greatnesss... 

😡

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

nisha has miscarriage... 

God what wrong with writers.... 

Why destroyed nisha and kabeer happiness just to glorify gunjan greatnesss... 

😡

They just want to show Yogi and Pari wrong and want to show Yogi can only love Gunjan....writer can't think beyond Gunjan....in today's episode also Gunjan going to create scene by crying....poor Pari she can't even sing coz Gunjan madam feel bad coz Gunjan is mute ....Gunjan love to play victim card....that's the reason I hate Gunjan.....

Bablu was right Pari lost everything and suffering the most but no writer want to show Gunjan only....Gunjan mom also playing smart card .... indirectly she is blaming Pari for comeback and making Yogi's family to feel guilty and awkward for giving some importance to Pari...

Gunjan and her parents are most selfish and Yogi's family they r worst thn Gunjan and her family.... 

ShinyMishka thumbnail

They just want to show Yogi and Pari wrong and want to show Yogi can only love Gunjan....writer can't think beyond Gunjan....in today's episode also Gunjan going to create scene by crying....poor Pari she can't even sing coz Gunjan madam feel bad coz Gunjan is mute ....Gunjan love to play victim card....that's the reason I hate Gunjan.....

Bablu was right Pari lost everything and suffering the most but no writer want to show Gunjan only....Gunjan mom also playing smart card .... indirectly she is blaming Pari for comeback and making Yogi's family to feel guilty and awkward for giving some importance to Pari...

Gunjan and her parents are most selfish and Yogi's family they r worst thn Gunjan and her family.... 

This show is such an insult to people with disabilities. I thought this show was going to be different by how they initially portrayed Yogi, as a regular person who has difficulties, but the same hopes and dreams as anyone. Then they have Gunjan, who was boring, but at least they hadn't completely butchered her character. But now we have 'mahaan' Gunjan, who the narrative constantly shows as being pitied, and playing the victim card. The blatant lack of self-respect she has is borderline misogynistic. And this is the character they've chosen to glorify. In the process, they stripped the agency of their other specially-abled character, and forcibly paired him with someone simply because they both have disabilities. Worse, they made them accept it, and sprinkled on fake apologies and crocodile tears about the circumstances in which it happened. This blatant ableism in the guise of a "progressive" serial makes me so angry, I wonder how any specially-abled person who sees it would feel. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

why blame pari if your own husband Brought her ... 

That lady can't stand  up against her husband  wrong doing when he was going against her daughter will earlier .. Is indirectly blaming pari  just because shrishtvas was giving little importance to pari and was singing her so call favorite song.. Pari is not responsible for your daughter Muteness.... 

Anyway the show is long gone.. I just want pari to get proper ending with better life partner.. Other then that they can do whatever they want..... 

diya_snow thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShinyMishka

This show is such an insult to people with disabilities. I thought this show was going to be different by how they initially portrayed Yogi, as a regular person who has difficulties, but the same hopes and dreams as anyone. Then they have Gunjan, who was boring, but at least they hadn't completely butchered her character. But now we have 'mahaan' Gunjan, who the narrative constantly shows as being pitied, and playing the victim card. The blatant lack of self-respect she has is borderline misogynistic. And this is the character they've chosen to glorify. In the process, they stripped the agency of their other specially-abled character, and forcibly paired him with someone simply because they both have disabilities. Worse, they made them accept it, and sprinkled on fake apologies and crocodile tears about the circumstances in which it happened. This blatant ableism in the guise of a "progressive" serial makes me so angry, I wonder how any specially-abled person who sees it would feel. 

Ohk relax....I never thought in that way....you are right but let's just hope it's not gonna hurt them or may be we r overreacting coz Pari getting hurt ....

I think CVS want Gunjan to get all attention and viewers to accept her so they r playing all sympathy cards for Gunjan....but in real life such people don't need anyone's sympathy or they never play victim card like Gunjan...Thank God it's just a show.

diya_snow thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

why blame pari if your own husband Brought her ... 

That lady can't stand  up against her husband  wrong doing when he was going against her daughter will earlier .. Is indirectly blaming pari  just because shrishtvas was giving little importance to pari and was singing her so call favorite song.. Pari is not responsible for your daughter Muteness.... 

Anyway the show is long gone.. I just want pari to get proper ending with better life partner.. Other then that they can do whatever they want..... 

Problem is except Pari all are playing sympathy or victim card....and yes Yogi's friends they are also not butchered till now ....

Yogi's family seriously such sugar coated family they are .....they insulted Pari and asked her to leave Yogi forever and now Acting like they were innocent.....when shiv and Prakash insulted Pari that time no one took stand for her not even Yogi....he was more worried for Gunjan....I seriously don't feel anything for Yogi's family....full of drama nothing else....now I feel Shiv is better atleast he never pretended ....he was always like that.... but Prakash he still not realizing what damage he done...

In yesterday epi when Khushi said Pari is acting like nothing happened but fact is Pari is the one who suffered a lot....just coz Yogi is mute and deaf dsnt mean Paris pain is less ...Yogi has reason for not showing his feelings coz he is mute and deaf but Pari she is normal but still she is not showing her sadness and keeping everything inside her and that's the most difficult thing for anyone....

Just coz Yogi is mute and deaf he can't get all sympathy ....he was wrong and now also he is wrong.....