Australia is burning

Posted: 4 years ago

Entire Australia is burning

and half a billion animals have died.

End is here.

Please pray for everyone down there. It is too shocking to digest.

Atleast now take Global warming seriously all world governments..

Instead of focusing on Wars and Ego and Money, save the planet.

Unfortunately it’s not that easy . Sadly political parties are funded by oil companies and the oil companies definitely don’t want any climate change policy to be implemented ☹️.

Oh god this is really sad and scary.... Praying for all who are stuck and affected by it 

It is said to be the worst bush-fire ever in the history of Australian bush-fires. It is so sad to see that the incident that started in September is  yet to come under control. Just to remember the Amazon rain-forest fire earlier and the Government's lackadaisical attitude to put out the fire. Incidents like these make me wonder if these are deliberate arsons propelled by thirst for money , greed for power and lust for dominance.

In the words of mighty Trump- Climate change is a Chinese propaganda. When the presidents and leaders are businessmen and the policymakers are on their payroll, only God can save the world. 

Prayers for safety, strength and the rehabilitation (including animals) of those affected by the bush-fire. May Almighty be their guide and savior in such a difficult time !!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago

my heart is bleeding for the animals out there suffering its their home burning😭god can't be cruel to his children pls help and save those innocent souls stuck and suffering in that wildfire🙏🏼

Originally posted by bashful_moon

It is said to be the worst bush-fire ever in the history of Australian bush-fires. It is so sad to see that the incident the fire has been there since September and things are yet to come under control. Just to remember the Amazon rain-forest fire earlier and the Government's lackadaisical attitude to out out the fire. Incidents like these make me wonder if these are deliberate arsons propelled by thirst for money , greed for power and lust for dominance.

In the words of mighty Trump- Climate change is a Chinese propaganda. When the presidents and leaders are businessmen and the policymakers are on their payroll, only God can save the world. 

Prayers for safety, strength and the rehabilitation and those affected by the bush-fire. May Almighty be their guide and savior in such a difficult time !!!

me too feel its on purpose...these are the people why the world is on verge of ending earlier than its time,cruel heart never care abt the animals living in there and they are alive breathing just like us either they are hunted or all these man mafe fire kills them and than they talk big abt planet these people are educated but behave like illiterate don't they understand that we all are alive including them is due to nature

Originally posted by Mages

me too feel its on purpose...these are the people why the world is on verge of ending earlier than its time,cruel heart never care abt the animals living in there and they are alive breathing just like us either they are hunted or all these man mafe fire kills them and than they talk big abt planet these people are educated but behave like illiterate don't they understand that we all are alive including them is due to nature

It is on purpose Mages, otherwise it is quite implausible that the firefighters from Australia (the ones considered the best) along with the assistance from all the G-7 countries were unable to put it out for more than 4 plus months now, just as the concerned governments became a mute spectator earlier in 2019 and let the Amazon rainforest fire happen to fulfill their vested agenda.

Things are likely to go south when we have businessmen at the helm of affairs and their lackeys as policymakers. And if you look at their budgets, what they spend on environment protection is peanuts compared to what they spend on defense. So all the talk about planet and environment by these people is nothing but a load of bullcrap, especially when they are the one who use tonnes of fossil fuels and not-clean energy in running their industries, are the ones who keep on adding one nuclear power-station after another, keep on excavating places for radioactive metals and won't stop despite exposing the locals to radiation, will wage and fund civil wars in countries like Sudan and Congo to loot and plunder their fuels and precious metals. 

Their education just gives them ideas to exploit the weakness of Law and loopholes of system for their own gains - Case in point Rockefeller in USA ,Rothschild in Europe and Ambanis in India. I remembered reading somewhere that around 75 percent of white-collar criminals are the alumnus of top 100 Universities of the World. So go figure...

Those animals have my heart too. Cannot even imagine the plight these wonders of nature might be going through.

Originally posted by bashful_moon

It is on purpose Mages, otherwise it is quite implausible that the firefighters from Australia (the ones who are considered to be the best) along with the assistance from all the G-7 countries was unable to put it out for more than 4 plus months now, just as the concerned governments became a mute spectator earlier in 2019 and let the Amazon rainforest fire happen to fulfill their vested agenda.

Things are likely to go south when we have businessmen at the helm of affairs and their lackeys as policymakers. And if you look at their budgets, what they spend on environment protection is peanuts compared to what they spend on defense. So all the talk about planet and environment by these people is nothing but a load of bullcrap, especially when they are the one who use tonnes of fossil fuels and not-clean energy in running their industries, are the ones who keep on adding one nuclear power-station after another, keep on excavating places for radioactive element and won't stop despite exposing the local to radiation, will wage and fund civil wars in countries like Sudan and Congo to loot and plunder their fuels and precious metals. 

Their education just gives them ideas to exploit the weakness of Law and loopholes of system for their own gains - Case in point Rockefeller in USA ,Rothschild in Europe and Ambanis in India. I remembered reading somewhere that around 75 percent of white-collar criminals are the alumnus of top 100 Universities of the World. So go figure...

Those animals have my heart too. Cannot even imagine the plight these wonders of nature might be going through.

As i always say, humans are the worst animals on earth🤢

What i don't understand is, do these big corporates have a different planet booked for their kids and grandkids ? Don't they have to live on this same planet in future ? If yes, which air do they think their future generations will breath ?

Originally posted by anjs

As i always say, humans are the worst animals on earth🤢

What i don't understand is, do these big corporates have a different planet booked for their kids and grandkids ? Don't they have to live on this same planet in future ? If yes, which air do they think their future generations will breath ?

@ bold : They are... i haven't heard of crimes like rape, genocide or jihaads happening in animal kingdom. Of course big animals do kill small ones, but that is the natural thing as Darwin had put -- Survival of the fittest. They kill ONLy when they are hungry or feel their existence is threatened, but humnas kill for supremacy.

WRT kids of these business men , they probably think that the money and power they amass will suffice for their kids. The ones who are little concerned are looking for making colonies in moons and mars penetrating the ozone and increasing the risk of radiation, which, probably according to them, will have to be borne by the one who cannot afford to settle across galaxies. The last possibility could be they SIMPLY do not care. The western world is not known to nurture cohesive social or familial relation. Probably that makes it easier for them to detach and simply put oneself in the center of everything!!!