Prediction for upcoming track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone hope all doing great

I may sound typical daily soap fan but what if Gunjan is not pregnant and she is faking her pregnancy ....coz if u see Pari had doubt she wasn't sure about Gunjans pregnancy ....may be Gunjan faking her pregnancy so Pari can stay away and even Yogi can't move on from Gunjan....

I don't know but may be it's a fake pregnancy...

Another twist possible is Gunjan gets insecure with Pari and start doubting Yogi and things gets complicated and to solve everything Pari announce her wedding or may be engagement and thn new entry ....but still Gunjan continue her insecurity drama and in that she may have miscarriage and blame Pari...but at end everyone knows it's not pari's fault....

If none of the above happening and writer want Gunjan to be in good light thn Pari may turn negative or may be new entry for Pari and Yogi who may gets jealous for few epis after sometime try to unite Pari with new guy and thn happy ending for both....

What you guyz think ? Share your assumption about upcoming track 

I strongly feel they will go with kkhh sequence... 

I don't think they will turn either of them negative... 

But never know gunjan can turn negative because of insecurity.. I don't think pari will turn negative.. In her latest interview she told she is accepting the reality and she just want yojun and family to be happy... 

Maybe pari will get new lead...... hope so🤞🤞

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

I strongly feel they will go with kkht time sequence... 

But I don't think they will turn either of them negative... 

But never know gunjan can turn negative because of insecurity.. I don't think pari will turn negative.. In her latest interview she told she is accepting the reality and she just want yojun and family to be happy... 

Maybe pari will get new lead...... hope so🤞🤞

If they go with KKHH way thn it's unfair with Pari...Pari is not replacement of gunjan or not even nanny of Yogi's child ....Pari deserve best

Originally posted by diya_snow

If they go with KKHH way thn it's unfair with Pari...Pari is not replacement of gunjan or not even nanny of Yogi's child ....Pari deserve best

I know... 

That why I want cv to bring new lead for pari... 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

I know... 

That why I want cv to bring new lead for pari... 

I saw on YouTube Gaurav Sharma may enter in show as Paris new lead ....I googled his name and as far as I know he mostly go for negative or grey shaded role so I really don't know why Gaurav Sharma...if he is coming thn may be Paris track is like his male lead turns negative and Yogi try to save her if he is entering as positive only thn yogi Pari track over and story moving twrds happy ending ....

I saw on YouTube Gaurav Sharma may enter in show as Paris new lead ....I googled his name and as far as I know he mostly go for negative or grey shaded role so I really don't know why Gaurav Sharma...if he is coming thn may be Paris track is like his male lead turns negative and Yogi try to save her if he is entering as positive only thn yogi Pari track over and story moving twrds happy ending ....

Ok... Let see how cv do it...🤞

Hey everyone hope all doing great

I may sound typical daily soap fan but what if Gunjan is not pregnant and she is faking her pregnancy ....coz if u see Pari had doubt she wasn't sure about Gunjans pregnancy ....may be Gunjan faking her pregnancy so Pari can stay away and even Yogi can't move on from Gunjan....

I don't know but may be it's a fake pregnancy...

Another twist possible is Gunjan gets insecure with Pari and start doubting Yogi and things gets complicated and to solve everything Pari announce her wedding or may be engagement and thn new entry ....but still Gunjan continue her insecurity drama and in that she may have miscarriage and blame Pari...but at end everyone knows it's not pari's fault....

If none of the above happening and writer want Gunjan to be in good light thn Pari may turn negative or may be new entry for Pari and Yogi who may gets jealous for few epis after sometime try to unite Pari with new guy and thn happy ending for both....

What you guyz think ? Share your assumption about upcoming track 

Gunjan did have a pregnancy test, it had two lines. So I doubt its fake. It goes to show Yogi has fully accepted her as his wife. Though his heart lies elsewhere. What he has with Gunjan is not true love. I'll never accept it. If you can fake a pregnancy test, then colour me surprised because thats deceitful. Though you expect that much from The Sharmas. 

I do still hape hope for YoRi. Just unsure how it will unfold. Do I see Pari turning negative? No, it'd be a straight up butchering of her character. All that talk about Yogi making her change into a better person and for her name to be Pari which means Angel. It all then goes to waste. For Gunjan though, she is alreadly insecure and jealous, because Yogi simply let Pari decide what to eat even though I'm sure he asked Gunjan first. 😬 

Lastly I still don't want another love interest for Pari. All that devotion (to simply put it) for YoRi, and then to see her go off with another will be heartbreaking. Though I understand why you all want her with someone else and I respect that. But I feel my core motive for watching this show will no longer exist if that takes place. I never did pair/ship Yogi with Gunjan let alone Pari with anyone that isn't Yogi. So at this point of IIM, I'm either supporting IIM and ITV one time or I'm losing all faith with ITV. 

Originally posted by Mr-YK

Gunjan did have a pregnancy test, it had two lines. So I doubt its fake. It goes to show Yogi has fully accepted her as his wife. Though his heart lies elsewhere. What he has with Gunjan is not true love. I'll never accept it. If you can fake a pregnancy test, then colour me surprised because thats deceitful. Though you expect that much from The Sharmas. 

I do still hape hope for YoRi. Just unsure how it will unfold. Do I see Pari turning negative? No, it'd be a straight up butchering of her character. All that talk about Yogi making her change into a better person and for her name to be Pari which means Angel. It all then goes to waste. For Gunjan though, she is alreadly insecure and jealous, because Yogi simply let Pari decide what to eat even though I'm sure he asked Gunjan first. 😬 

Lastly I still don't want another love interest for Pari. All that devotion (to simply put it) for YoRi, and then to see her go off with another will be heartbreaking. Though I understand why you all want her with someone else and I respect that. But I feel my core motive for watching this show will no longer exist if that takes place. I never did pair/ship Yogi with Gunjan let alone Pari with anyone that isn't Yogi. So at this point of IIM, I'm either supporting IIM and ITV one time or I'm losing all faith with ITV. 

One show can not decide about whole ITV ...all kind of shows are thr on ITV with time we do love some shows ...

Well at ths point where Gunjan is pregnant and Yogi all happy you still want yori at end ??? I respect your feelings but if that kind of twist u want thn only way left is KKHH movie way where Gunjan death sequence comes and thn Pari enter again in Yogi's life ....but to be hones I don't want that it just shows that Pari is replacement of gunjan....

Show is about Yogi who is mute and deaf so his love story play important part but with whom that is another thing...it can be with Pari or with Gunjan...it started with Gunjan only ...Pari track I mean love story track was just 1-2 months infact only 3-4 epis after confession of yogi... 

Our show writer is middle age guy so I don't know if he is ok with divorce or not....look like he is more in marriage thing...like once you married thn no looking back....He is fan of Gunjan 😜😜😂😂

One show can not decide about whole ITV ...all kind of shows are thr on ITV with time we do love some shows ...

Well at ths point where Gunjan is pregnant and Yogi all happy you still want yori at end ??? I respect your feelings but if that kind of twist u want thn only way left is KKHH movie way where Gunjan death sequence comes and thn Pari enter again in Yogi's life ....but to be hones I don't want that it just shows that Pari is replacement of gunjan....

Show is about Yogi who is mute and deaf so his love story play important part but with whom that is another thing...it can be with Pari or with Gunjan...it started with Gunjan only ...Pari track I mean love story track was just 1-2 months infact only 3-4 epis after confession of yogi... 

Our show writer is middle age guy so I don't know if he is ok with divorce or not....look like he is more in marriage thing...like once you married thn no looking back....He is fan of Gunjan 😜😜😂😂

Today's episode felt off. Almost like Gunjan is trying to get Yogi back with Pari. To the point of where Yogi and Gunjan have teamed up. It does feel like the writer is pranking us kinda. By having Yogi and Gunjan fool everyone. As though its all planned so they meet Pari again, bring her back and unite them. 

Gunjan of course feels jealous but she herself knows Yogi loves Pari still. She seems to have developed ever so slightly as a person.