DM Saab ..really did he swear to make her life miserable?? Shocked!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

A very very happy New Year to all

Not been regular but catch on insta and WU... for Meera...

I watched on insta and read the WU and realised that Panday saab is rewheeling Udaan 2

(killing of Suraj....the haste RagKor was made to confess, the chaste they were separated including the horrendous 7 year leap)

But Vidyaaa......

Vidyaji   ................... turned into Vidya Singh in few minutes............!!!!

The eyes which was trying to reason out and understand was emitting hate..

The most literate DM is so insensivite.....forgot his syllabus which had anger management...

The speed in which DM started to love Vidyaji without understanding anything about her completely and also confessed too in such a speed..(from friendship to love) .. and jet speed he realised her folly and started to hate her that too in rocket speed....

Swearing on Durga Maiya to make her life narag... Seriously???  Wow!! first of all is Vidya even living her life DM saab to make it miserable?? Please show me the life she is leading.

He wowed just a day before that she has been subjected to too much attrocities and that he will not allow anything more to happen...

She just came out of the Nanku trap to fall into Hell??

Sorry ji am Just unable to connect .....  Maheshji.

Knew that the crux  is that  Vidya is uneducated (I thought she was illiterate but now a confusion that she knows to read and write hindi.  ok fine)...

Even one can accept the way it was revealed... the good for nothing bro in law told DM saab to save his skin

Rose the District Magistrate (technically he is a lawyer) to just show a paper and accuse her saying she cheated him.

She did cheat the system (even if it is due to reasons of her greedy family and also Avtaar initially who wanted to save himself too) but she did not cheat DM personally.

I am really unable to understand... He did not even allow her to voice out.... but was accusing her and manhandling her (the poor soul is tolerating as she still consider as her friend and recently just for a few seconds her face did glow in that brightness... that Meera's smile just make me swoon too.... thinking about the new experience called LOVE.. she didnot even start to experience it but  she is again subjected to harassment) 

what sort of love is this DM saab?

If Vidya is wrong in the way she got the job you are wrong too in the way you are choosing to punish her.

After knowing about her, her vulnerabilities, how pure she is he is unable to understand her pain but give lectures about being a good teacher... 

words hurt more than actions..

The words of swear of making her life hell is indeed hurting me very much.

He may think later and realise later, cry and shout to apologise but still DM Saab YOU ARE ALSO WRONG as You are also going against the system in making her the Principal who does not have the required competency...

Making her life which is not there anyways more HELL. 

just couldnot  hold so shared it here.

Today it was lil funny

Get out mat lab kya hai Vivek ji?😎🤩

completely agree. watching just for Meera  and possibility of better story.

completely agree. watching just for Meera  and possibility of better story. first part of storytelling is establishing a character convincing the audience then the story. here everything is at bullet train speed and no consistency of character. last 2 days episodes have been decent tho

Originally posted by priyapak

completely agree. watching just for Meera  and possibility of better story. first part of storytelling is establishing a character convincing the audience then the story. here everything is at bullet train speed and no consistency of character. last 2 days episodes have been decent tho

Thanks 

I have zero expectation from this writer as he is good at butchering character example the horrendous seven year separation in Udaan and killing the epitome character Suraj Rajvanshi ðŸ˜­

To quote my friend Niki who replied on insta.... 

Sumi i have not seen the show as i couldn’t see another rural backdrop after Udaan. 

So consider this just as a reply to your post. Going by whatever you have written, I think I was right in my estimation of pandeyji since day one. You cannot have any expectations from that man. I pity meera because its only her histrionics which will sail the pathetic story. I have no opinion on namish and won't bother saying anything. But as usual character assassination seems to be maheshji's forte..... I can only say all the best to the guys who will sit through all the crap like we did for udaan

Unquote 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Did he also write the initial parts in udaan when the adult's came in - meera, vj came in, till the wedding the story. was very entertaining.

Originally posted by priyapak

Did he also write the initial parts in udaan when the adult's came in - meera, vj came in, till the wedding the story. was very entertaining.

The initial writers were different they were excellent with the building of the sukor and the characters.  

Pandeyji came post the two year leap and the sick mission save india track till the horrendous 7 year leap and killing of Suraj, whitewashing mahaan imli and the love triangle... If i am not wrong