Bigg Boss 13

Salman bashes anyone anti-Shukla

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Remember how Paras and Mahira were treated by Salman before changing sides ? Same thing is happening to Asim . How the hell is he most irritating when Mahira fights for every damn thing with her screechy voice  ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He has bashed shukla also 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But just few days back I read here that salman is fond of rashmi and asim . 

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 2RsFan

Remember how Paras and Mahira were treated by Salman before changing sides ? Same thing is happening to Asim . How the hell is he most irritating when Mahira fights for every damn thing with her screechy voice  ?

I find Shukla's voice to be more irritating than Asim. Sometimes I don't even understand what he says

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everyone knows this by now inside and outside that if you're against Shukla you will get bashed by host

Why do you think Mahira and Paras switched side, for them, it's better to do Shukla chamchagiri then get insulted by host every weekend.

But Salman hates Pahira so they get bashed regardless. 😆

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

meney ye b parha tha k asim is loved n liked by salman sir n salman most fav contestant is aseem after previous WKV .. if em not mistaken 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is happening from starting  , nothing new.....even contestants understood this....

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mapogo

Everyone knows this by now inside and outside that if you're against Shukla you will get bashed by host

Why do you think Mahira and Paras switched side, for them, it's better to do Shukla chamchagiri then get insulted by host every weekend.

But Salman hates Pahira so they get bashed regardless. 😆

magar Pahira fights were not tht bad wth sid .. even sid had to go through alot bt i found paras always sensible n mature .. jab paras asim ka bat ho rha hota hai tab b asim scream karta hai forget sid for a second n paras say aram sy bat kr aram sy bat kr .. aseem neeed to calm down .

hasini009 thumbnail

salman ko bas paisa chaiye, money hungry. channel ko TRP chahiye. peeche baithne wale ladies ko Sid chahiye. connect the dots.

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Salman is fond of Rashmi and Asim but unfortunately, Dabbang 3 had to bend the knee in front of Tv Mafia, the money they were throwing in front of him was just too much.😆

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago