Posted: 4 years ago

So the precap for next week shows Kushi berating Pari for leaving Yogi, how will she react when she knows the truth?

I can expect this from khushi.. Loud and over reacting all the time.. Doesn't she understand yogi is not small child she doesn't need to fight his battle 

Why the hell shrishtvas never stop khushi from speaking in adult conversation ...She is narrow minded personality.. For her shrishtvas family can never be wrong only they have emotions other people are emotionaless..... Pari need to slap her.. Sorry for being harsh but Khushi deserve it... 

Or pari need to tell her to ask prakash for reason for leaving... 

Yogi is living a happy life now.. He has wife, baby, family doesn't roam around in devdas Or obsessed mode...So why tortured pari with humiliation.... 

Pari just leave that mad house.. Why she want to get insult again and again

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

I can expect this from khushi.. Loud and over reacting all the time.. Doesn't she understand yogi is not small child she doesn't need to fight his battle 

Why the hell shrishtvas never stop khushi from speaking in adult conversation ...She is narrow minded personality.. For her shrishtvas family can never be wrong only they have emotions other people are emotionaless..... Pari need to slap her.. Sorry for being harsh but Khushi deserve it... 

Yogi is living a happy life now.. He has wife, baby, family doesn't roam around in devdas Or obsessed mode...So why tortured pari with humiliation.... 

Pari just leave that made house.. Why she want to get insult again and again

Trp trp trp only trp ....they can't run show with Gunjan and Yogi they need Pari no matter what....even if everyone from family insult her everyday....one day Yogi going to insult her ...just wait very soon .....whole drama is for that only...Gunjan may create misunderstanding or may be she will get hurt and Yogi and family blame Pari .....if writer is not on typical way like I mentioned thn may be new entry coming up and jealousy drama too...

Pari just leave that made house.. Why she want to get insult again and again

Khushi was always loud and straight but I think she is right on her place...yes Yogi is married and soon to be dad but Khushi knows he loved Pari a lot and they made for each other ....

Pari too need reality check....what she did was also not right....just coz Prakash emotionally blackmailed her she asked Yogi to marry Gunjan I mean tht was so stupid 🤦

Somewhere m happy with khushi reaction....she is practical and knows Yogi just fulfilling his duties 

Originally posted by diya_snow

Khushi was always loud and straight but I think she is right on her place...yes Yogi is married and soon to be dad but Khushi knows he loved Pari a lot and they made for each other ....

Pari too need reality check....what she did was also not right....just coz Prakash emotionally blackmailed her she asked Yogi to marry Gunjan I mean tht was so stupid 🤦

Somewhere m happy with khushi reaction....she is practical and knows Yogi just fulfilling his duties 

true pari need to have reality check... But for once I wish it was someone else...rani maybe...

Tomorrow maybe we will get pari breakdown but I don't think even after knowing the reason of break up khushi going to question her father.... 

If she behave same way with her father  like she did with pari and gunjan ( I want that same intensity when she question her father).. Then I am ok... But if she doesn't then.. I will be disappointed... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

I hate Khushis character ...she acts like a bloody know it all yet she knows nothing 

doesn’t she go to school ?? Why is she home all the time ??? 
you know what they say about idle minds

Pari just leave that mad house.. Why she want to get insult again and again

Khushi is overprotective, this is expected of her. She doesn't know the truth. Let her and the rest hear what Prakash told Pari. 

I still feel Yogi is merely loving Gunjan as a duty of his. Yes to an extent to where he has gotten intimate too. There is a huge difference in priority between Pari and Gunjan. He cares and loves Pari way more. 

Though it all seems wrong now that he is a married man and a father of an unborn child. It does feel like the writer is trying to flip the table and make YoRi look like its immoral and wrong. We'll be able to see the extent of my statement as the story unfolds. 

Don't you guys understand that Prakash emotionally manipulated Pari. So if Pari went ahead with Yogi, she would always feel guilty, because Gunjan will die alone. To live with such guilt would kill her. She was trapped with two options that both would hurt her painfully. Only that the option she chose meant she'd hurt only herself. The other choice meant she'd hurt Gunjan, her entire family and Prakash. 

Now we know Pari is very good at heart. So its clear why she did what she did. 

Originally posted by Mr-YK

Khushi is overprotective, this is expected of her. She doesn't know the truth. Let her and the rest hear what Prakash told Pari. 

I still feel Yogi is merely loving Gunjan as a duty of his. Yes to an extent to where he has gotten intimate too. There is a huge difference in priority between Pari and Gunjan. He cares and loves Pari way more. 

Though it all seems wrong now that he is a married man and a father of an unborn child. It does feel like the writer is trying to flip the table and make YoRi look like its immoral and wrong. We'll be able to see the extent of my statement as the story unfolds. 

Writer trying to prove Yogi pari relationship wrong even if nothing btwn them now yes they have feelings for each other but they moved on from that phase and knows what are the priorities so no need to show yori in bad light just to glorify Gunjan who hardly contribute in story ...she just thr to take sympathy from everyone ....just coz of her every charcter getting butchered 

If I m not wrong everyone knows Prakash emotionally blackmailed Pari and thn Pari took tht decision so I think Khushi knows everything she just asking Pari why she left Yogi and why try be Mahaan 

Trp trp trp only trp ....they can't run show with Gunjan and Yogi they need Pari no matter what....even if everyone from family insult her everyday....one day Yogi going to insult her ...just wait very soon .....whole drama is for that only...Gunjan may create misunderstanding or may be she will get hurt and Yogi and family blame Pari .....if writer is not on typical way like I mentioned thn may be new entry coming up and jealousy drama too...

kaha ka trp jab se show launch hua hain it never saw even 0.8 trp jo ab aayega by showing this drama, now in this situation when show is under scanner, don't think makers will all this bcos this content can give other channel trps not this channel. But yes they might go KKHH way.Edited by mayavi_26 - 4 years ago