plz stop watching yeh rishta and kaira

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I request all viewers and fans of yeh rishta and kaira, plz stop watching kaira and yeh rishta .

Because they are insulting our fans, they know how viewers are attached to yeh rishta and kaira.

and they want kaira milan and family drama.

viewers are requesting them, fans are sending mails, and msg to stop this track.

they are totally ignoring it.

shivanghi and Mohsin are supporting it, they are insulting there fans.

so we fans should stop watching and loving kaira and yeh rishta.

and as you can see, the charm yeh rishta and kaira is finished, so there are nothing to follow, you just watch yeh rishta for hurting and stressing your self, and there is no kaira anymore, they have started Vedika.

so plz plz stop watching yeh rishta, so the makers can learn it. because seriel like yeh rishta its not series like ekta Kapoor series, which are far away from reality.

so its request to stop watching yeh rishta.

Originally posted by zarin1636

I request all viewers and fans of yeh rishta and kaira, plz stop watching kaira and yeh rishta .

Because they are insulting our fans, they know how viewers are attached to yeh rishta and kaira.

and they want kaira milan and family drama.

viewers are requesting them, fans are sending mails, and msg to stop this track.

they are totally ignoring it.

shivanghi and Mohsin are supporting it, they are insulting there fans.

so we fans should stop watching and loving kaira and yeh rishta.

and as you can see, the charm yeh rishta and kaira is finished, so there are nothing to follow, you just watch yeh rishta for hurting and stressing your self, and there is no kaira anymore, they have started Vedika.

so plz plz stop watching yeh rishta, so the makers can learn it. because seriel like yeh rishta its not series like ekta Kapoor series, which are far away from reality.

so its request to stop watching yeh rishta.

Just so you know, Kaira Milan is literally a week away. I understand the disappointment, everyone has felt the exact same way about this track but don't drag the actors into this. 

Mohsin and Shivangi have very gracefully done their jobs. If you watch Mohsin's interviews since the inception of this track, he has always said Kaira are soulmates, they will reunite because their love is that strong. Both, Mohsin and Shivangi, have only talked about Vedika when they were asked direct questions about the scenes, even then, Mohsin has always made the distinction between Naira and Vedika. He refers to Naira as Kartik's wife and Vedika as his duty/responsibility. Even when the characters on-screen seemed confused about their feelings, Mohsin and Shivangi made sure that they emphasized on Kaira's relationship and bond in their bytes. 

As for not watching it, every person is entitled to their opinion. For some, the charm of Kaira scenes is still intact thanks to Shivin's chemistry and performances. 

I have already stopped..long back 😞

i also quit 

kairav was dreadful enough

kartiks marriage to vedika has been unbearable every now and then i see bits and pieces and remain disgusted by how much rajan shahi destroyed a show which never had such negativity in it for trps

I agree with you, but as kaira, shivanghi and Mohsin should respect there fan, I know we cannot like every track, but until its between kaira, and kaira is together, its acceptable, otherwise, when everyone is not accepting this Vedika track, inspite of that makers have shown it, they should´nt drag it too long, or they should not show kartik to accept it.

I know we have taken it seriously, but its because yeh rishta have been family show, and have not eta series type, where they kill it, and totally get on nerves, but these days yeh rishta are given same feeling sorry.

so its humble request until they don't accept it, or change it, plz stop watch this series, so they should learn it. its request, otherwise, its ones own choice. 

Originally posted by Kaira_123

Just so you know, Kaira Milan is literally a week away. I understand the disappointment, everyone has felt the exact same way about this track but don't drag the actors into this. 

Mohsin and Shivangi have very gracefully done their jobs. If you watch Mohsin's interviews since the inception of this track, he has always said Kaira are soulmates, they will reunite because their love is that strong. Both, Mohsin and Shivangi, have only talked about Vedika when they were asked direct questions about the scenes, even then, Mohsin has always made the distinction between Naira and Vedika. He refers to Naira as Kartik's wife and Vedika as his duty/responsibility. Even when the characters on-screen seemed confused about their feelings, Mohsin and Shivangi made sure that they emphasized on Kaira's relationship and bond in their bytes. 

As for not watching it, every person is entitled to their opinion. For some, the charm of Kaira scenes is still intact thanks to Shivin's chemistry and performances. 

yes exactly,  and if people stop watching the show , the trps will drop and Starplus will take the show off air... this has happened before to many shows ..So people should not ask others to stop watching. if people want to watch let them and those who don’t want to watch won’t watch..like some people have said above they have stopped watching.. so everyone should let it be..it’s only trps that will keep the show on air ..once trps fall then the show can be taken off air...and the makers won’t have a choice becAuse the channel makes the decision.💁🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago

I have stopped also!!! The chipkali and the nonsensical kidney donor track was the limit for me. 

a) No self-respecting doctor will do all this non sense -- for a friend! 

b) So much chipkali screentime  was unbearable!! the character, the acting -- just puts one off so much. 

c) Kaira scenes and chemistry are nice --- but with regressive plots, this day and age, I am not sure I can tolerate even for Kaira.

Kartik's character has been decimated beyond repair --- the redemption will be hard to sell. 

As for shows going off air - its better to end a show nicely than drag it along in a nonsensical way! And if TRPs go down - so be it. maybe the CVs need a wake up call. 

I definitely won't watch till chipkali goes and this kind of regressive story line isn't for me. just a personal choice. 

Originally posted by Kaira4ever

I have stopped also!!! The chipkali and the nonsensical kidney donor track was the limit for me. 

a) No self-respecting doctor will do all this non sense -- for a friend! 

b) So much chipkali screentime  was unbearable!! the character, the acting -- just puts one off so much. 

c) Kaira scenes and chemistry are nice --- but with regressive plots, this day and age, I am not sure I can tolerate even for Kaira.

Kartik's character has been decimated beyond repair --- the redemption will be hard to sell. 

As for shows going off air - its better to end a show nicely than drag it along in a nonsensical way! And if TRPs go down - so be it. maybe the CVs need a wake up call. 

I definitely won't watch till chipkali goes and this kind of regressive story line isn't for me. just a personal choice. 

I don’t know if anyone would agree with me or not but I think kaira scenes after this leap don’t look genuine.. as if they are forced to do it.. many of them were in dream sequence like before but they didn’t match with the original situation at that time and because of that maybe it didn’t strike me as kaira feeling that way in that particular time.. Where as , when u see old kaira scenes.. u totally relate to that scene, u laugh when they laugh.. u cry when they cry.. their nok jhok looked genuine.. but now I don’t feel that connectivity.

yeah --- agreed. From what I saw on the twitter feeds - its all a little "too contrived". Mohsin and Shivangi make it look as it good as it can - hats off to them.

I mean --- honestly, the show isn't "bigger than them"; they MADE this show last 1000 episodes beyond its 2000 or whatever episodes...