Which bond is stronger Rashmi and Asim or Rashmi and Devo?

Posted: 4 years ago

Imo Rasim has surpassed Rashmi+Devo right now. Their bond is way too strong rn. 

Let me know your opinions, everyone. 😊

Rashmi+Devo was like any other friendship and Devoleena proved it.I don’t think the way Asim has fought for Rashmi,Devoleena ever fought or would have ever fought for her.Hell after what Devo did to Rashmi I would rather choose Paras-Mahira over them inspite of disliking them both individually.Devo turned out to be another Zariwala.

Originally posted by Unconventional

Rashmi+Devo was like any other friendship and Devoleena proved it.I don’t think the way Asim has fought for Rashmi,Devoleena ever fought or would have ever fought for her.Hell after what Devo did to Rashmi I would rather choose Paras-Mahira over them inspite of disliking them both individually.Devo turned out to be another Zariwala.

True. Rashmi even named Asim as her friend over Arhaan, so thats a big deal.

I also recall how Devo would sit with Shukla and nod/agree at some of the negative  things he said about Rashmi behind her back! 

Some friend she turned out to be. 

and the way she flirted with Shukla is pathetic. She did it again by praising him when she was a guest giving him 2 omgees. 🤢

I like Rasim better but my favorite bond of the show was Sidsim- though I would never want Asim to be friends with Sid- but I genuinely liked the bond between these guys before the first finale.

Rasim feels more matured and space giving kind of a friendship- so much so that Asim has told Rashmi that if he doesn’t win he wants her to win. The thing is for Asim to say something like that- their bond must have some depth sadly which hasn’t been shown to us on Tv 

Rashmi and Asim's.👍🏼

they share their pain and happy moments with each other. friendship aise hi strong hota hai. Rashmi and Debo wali friendship mein hamesha Debo Rashmi ko aise treat karti thi. jaise wo dumbo hai, mahan banne ki koshish kar rahi hai, blah blah blah. bossism and superior wala  vibes dethi thi Debo.

I think Rashmi and Devolina bond is more genuine as opposed to Asim and Rashmi bond which is for the game.

Asim would not have come to Rashmi's side if his friendship with Zariwala remained in tact.

Asim and Shukla's bond was/is genuine that's why their fights have so much intensity. Neither their friendship nor the bitterness is part of the game but genuine.

Originally posted by aparnauma

I think Rashmi and Devolina bond is more genuine as opposed to Asim and Rashmi bond which is for the game.

Asim would not have come to Rashmi's side if his friendship with Zariwala remained in tact.

Asim and Shukla's bond was/is genuine that's why their fights have so much intensity. Neither their friendship nor the bitterness is part of the game but genuine.

and Debolina would not have come to Rashmi's side if Shukla usse bhav deta toh. infact first or second task mein Rashmi ko dhoka dene ki koshish bhi ki hai Debo and Daljiet.

I disagree that its for the game infact Asim never trusted zeherwala. Asim would still be friends with Rashmi even if Shefali Z pretended to be friends with him

Asim said he wanted to understand Rashmi and see her from his angle. 

Rasim's friendship is more about the game. They genuinely like each other. 

Devo on the other hand does not seem all of that genuine to me

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago

I agree about the Asim and Sid part. When best friends turn foes- it’s always very bitter and that’s what happened to them. Those two spent time With the SAAS group but spent a majority of it just with each other before the first finale.