Rani ne band baja di

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday episode was just a trailer that kirtidha ko bhi harane wali aa gayi . The way she took stand against blind faith beliefs . And also Raja took a stand for his wife !  . And also jharna makkan marne ke chakkar mei kutte se shaadi karli and mehul ko ghanta faraq padha ... What a jodi I m seriously laughing...Kutte se half married and soon going to marry human kutta aka Mehul🤣 . Raja was so possessive regarding Rani ...And he is impressed by Rani boldness 👏...Ab aisi biwi ko koi kaise inkaar kare ...Poor jharna 👎🏼

It was really nice to show Raja supporting in her following her own views too. I would have hated it if he supported that shaadi with the dog. But Thank God, aisa nahi hua; but instead he supported her. Well, the team just showed us a glimpse of their married life will be! 

guys she reminds me madhuri from beta, such a strong character. love it!

Originally posted by RunParoRun

guys she reminds me madhuri from beta, such a strong character. love it!

Haven't watched that move. But feels good to see some strong and sensible characters on screen.

I do hope they keep her in sherni mode even after marriage. 

Originally posted by arshi8927

Yeah...she will be

Originally posted by arshi8927

When shaadi happens heroines tend to have a slight character change.. but here the story is about raja and rani's married life. And how rani is going to make change in raja's life.  So don't worry they won't change her sherni mode so soon😆