RanJa OS: Darr Gaya Tha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Heyya friends, 

First of all congratualations🥳for finally getting our forum. I hope we have a lot of fun here. 

As we know, today is the last day of this year and tomorrow we will step into a new year with a new hope.

So, here I am wishing you all a very happy new year in advance❤️ and I wish you guys have an amazing year ahead. 

Here, is my gift for you all❤️. I hope you guys love it. 

Please be patient while reading it as it has some sequences which are exactly same as the show. 

So, here we go, the last OS of this year from my side to you....

ENJOY❤️

Darr Gaya Tha

The priest was performing the rituals for getting Jharna married to the dog. On the other hand, Asha was worried because of Rani and Raja’s decision to not perform the ritual while Mota Papa and Moti Mummy were happy to see their plan work. 

Asha thought to try her luck once more, so she walked up to Rani and said, “Beta, dus minutes ki hi toh baat hai kar lo na…aur ye toh tumhari hi jaan ke liye ho raha hai”

“Mummyji, baat 10 minute ya 1 ghantey ki nahi hai...baat andhvishwash ki hai”

Asha looked at Raja and said, “Raja, tu hi Rani ko samjha na”

“Maa, agar aaj Rani ye rasam karne ko maan bhi jaati toh main ye usse karne hi nahi deta…”

“Raja par” 

Raja walked towards his mother and kept his palm on hers and said, “Maa, ye sab andhvishwas hai...aur main aisi cheezon mein nahi maanta hun…”

Asha looked at Rani with moist eyes and suddenly Rani walked towards the priest and asked him, “Toh, Pandit ji, Ye sab jo aap kar rahe ho...vo kis liye hai”

“Grah dosh mitane ke liye” replied the priest

“Acha...aur agar main ye rasam nahi karti hun toh kya hoga?”

“Tumhari...Mrityu ho jayegi”

“Toh kaise hogi meri death...I mean mrityu?”

By this time, the priest started panicking and said, “Ki...kisi...kisi bhi tareeke se ho sakti hai mrityu..”

“Acha..agar ap tareeka nahi bata saktey toh kam se kam ye toh bata saktey hai na ki kab tak hogi mrityu…”

“Haan...kyu nahi...ye...toh.. Main bata hi sakta hu….haldi hone ki 15-20 minutes ke baad..”

“Theek hai” said Rani and the Priest looked at Moti Mummy. Rani picked up the bowl of turmeric and walked up to Raja and stood in front of him. 

“Raja, haldi lagao mujhe” said Rani. 

He never believed in all these superstitious things but today, a fear evolved deep inside his heart. He just could not make up his mind to bring forward his hand to apply turmeric to Rani. 

Rani waited for him for a while but after a few moments, she pulled his palm towards the bowl and Raja looked at her blankly but as soon as his palm was about to touch the turmeric, he folded his palm in a fist. Rani looked at Raja and Raja slightly moved his head in a no but Rani assured him to do it. He slowly opened his palm and Rani made him touch the turmeric and then got it applied on her face. 

Rani then walked up to the ritual’s platform and sat down. Raja kept on looking at her and after that he looked at his palm. 

Rani looked at the priest and said, “dekhiye laga li maine haldi ab dekhtey hai...aaj aapka andhvishwas jeetta hai ya sachai?”

Everyone started waiting for those 20 minutes to end soon and all this while Raja’s eyes never left Rani for even a nano-second. 

Rani’s mother went towards Rani with a glass of water and gave her to drink.

“Rani, paani pe lo”

Rani took the glass from her hand and asked, “Kitna time bacha hai?”

“Paanch minute” said Rani’s mother and Rani smiled. 

Rani drank the water and started coughing. Raja immediately ran toward her followed by others. He knelt down in front of her and took her face in his palm. 

“Rani kya hua?...upar dekh...upar dekho” said Raja and Rani’s mother rubbed her back. After coughing for few more time, Rani fainted in Raja’s arms. 

“Rani” said Raja slightly louder and brought her closer to himself and looked at everyone standing around and added, “please koi doctor ko bulao...please”

In all these tension, Raja suddenly heard a whisper close to his ear, “Tension mat lo Raja...main bilkul thik hun…” 

Raja looked at Rani and found her smiling and she winked. Raja with moist eyes pulled Rani away and made her sit comfortably and asked, “Tum thik ho na?”

“Haan, main bilkul thik hun...mujhe kuch bhi nahi hua. Ye sab toh maine ye dekhne ke liye kiya tha ki pandit ji ka kya reaction hota hai…”

Raja slowly pulled his hands back from Rani’s arms and said softly, “Reaction dekhne ke liye?”

“Haan, aur pata hai pandit ji toh khud confuse lag rahe thein” said Rani and stood up from her place and walked up to the priest. Raja turned to look at Rani and then stood up and walked away from there. 

Rani with a smile said to the priest, “main bilkul thik hun...aur aaj aapka andhvishwas haar gaya”

Everyone started praising Rani for her intelligence. Asha started to showing off her choice but all this while Rani’s eyes were searching for Raja. 

Rani walked a little and found Guddi on her way and said, “beta, aapke chachu kahan hai…”

“Unko maine upar jaatey huye dekha tha” replied Guddi and Rani was about to go when Guddi held her dupatta to stop her, Rani turned and looked at Guddi and knelt down and asked, “kya hua Guddi?”

“Chachi, aap thik ho na?”

“Haan...main bilkul thik hun” said Rani and kissed Guddu on her cheek. 

Then Rani went upstairs in search of Raja. She was looking here and there when her eyes fell on Raja who was standing in his balcony with back lining on the side wall and hands crossed across his chest. 

Rani walked towards Raja and kept her palm on his shoulder. Raja looked at her palm and then at her face and he immediately straightened himself. Rani found Raja’s eyes red and Raja looked away.

“Raja, tum thik ho na?”

Raja looked back at Rani and honestly replied, “Pata nahi” 

“Matlab?”

Raja again looked away and said, “Kuch nahi. Chalo rasam ke liye late ho rahe hai” and he moved to walk away.

“Raja” Rani called him from behind and Raja stopped. Rani walked in front of Raja and said, “agar kuch nahi hua hai toh...ye aankhe kyu laal hai..”

Raja moved a little closer to Rani held her arms slightly and said, “Rani aaj jo tumne kiya hai...aage se kabhi mat karna”

“Kyu?”

“Tumhe aise dekh kar darr gaya tha main” said Raja and left her arm and walked towards the balcony followed by Rani. 

Raja stood there in such a way that Raja’s back was facing Rani’s front, he continued, “Jab main chota tha...tab maine mere papa ko kho diya. Tabse lekar aaj tak sirf maine meri family ke liye jiya hoon. Unki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon. Par phir tum meri life mein aayi...ek aisi insaan jiska rishta pehle mere saath hai...phir mere family ke saath. Ek aisa rishta jo mera khud ka banaya hua hoga. Par aaj jab tumhe aise dekha toh ek pal ke liye papa ka chehra mere saamne aa gaya...laga ki maine tumhe kho diya…” A tear rolled down his cheek. Rani walked towards Raja and held his palm and wiped his tear off. 

Raja looked at Rani and continued, “Main jaanta hun Rani hume mile bas kuch waqt hua hai...par tumhare saath ek aisa connection feel hota hai..jo main explain bhi nahi kar sakta...I am sorry...but aisa hi hoon main”

Rani smiled with moist eyes and said, “aaj ke liye sorry” and she held her ears. Raja pulled her hand from her ears and moved a little closer to kiss her on her forehead but he stopped and looked back Rani and said, “may I?”

In response, Rani closed her eyes and Raja gave a peck on her forehead. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys loved reading it...

Please do hit like and comment...and if anyone want to give me a return gift then a long comment will work❤️😉

Will be eagerly waiting for your responses...

Thank you❤️

Sach mein yaar kal epi mein muje aisa laga ki Rani acting kar rahi hein😉Rani he hi smart 😎 but ye writers bhi na ...it turned out to be MM's imaginationHamari soch kaabhi milthi he😆

I'm happy ki things Nimbu pani se forehead kiss tak aa gayi

Now waiting 4 something more

On a serious note I liked the last Ranja scene where he is expressing his inner feelings about what happened with him earlier and what's going now.

Keep writing girl👍🏼

Shumbarabh ki 2019 ki first OS bhi thumare naam pe ab last OS bhi ...🥳

Waiting for twenty twenty

Originally posted by Ahaana_sid

Sach mein yaar kal epi mein muje aisa laga ki Rani acting kar rahi hein😉Rani he hi smart 😎 but ye writers bhi na ...it turned out to be MM's imaginationHamari soch kaabhi milthi he😆

I'm happy ki things Nimbu pani se forehead kiss tak aa gayi

Now waiting 4 something more

On a serious note I liked the last Ranja scene where he is expressing his inner feelings about what happened with him earlier and what's going now.

Keep writing girl👍🏼

Shumbarabh ki 2019 ki first OS bhi thumare naam pe ab last OS bhi ...🥳

Waiting for twenty twenty

Sach mein yaar mujhe bhi yahi laga tha ki Rani acting kar rahi hai...but sab MM ki imagination thi😔

Dekhtey hai ab forehead kiss ke baad kaha pahuchti hai inki kahani.... 

let's see naye saal mein hume kya milta hai dekhne ko.

And I am happy that you loved the ending...

Thank you so much for this lovely and pinkish comment❤️❤️

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

Sach mein yaar mujhe bhi yahi laga tha ki Rani acting kar rahi hai...but sab MM ki imagination thi😔

Dekhtey hai ab forehead kiss ke baad kaha pahuchti hai inki kahani.... 

let's see naye saal mein hume kya milta hai dekhne ko.

And I am happy that you loved the ending...

Thank you so much for this lovely and pinkish comment❤️❤️

MM ki plan  imagination hi ban gaya🤣

But I was waiting for some haldi wala romance☺️

Mera popat ban gaya

Originally posted by Ahaana_sid

MM ki plan  imagination hi ban gaya🤣

But I was waiting for some haldi wala romance☺️

Mera popat ban gaya

Maybe next year (I mean on Wednesday😆) we will get some romantic haldi scenes watch...