I missed a lot😒 

Appreciate ur efforts neha & nandini🤗

Also all other members made this possible🥳

Yes it's a Subharambh for our forum also❤️

Hip hip hurraayy!! 🥳🥳

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

Maybe after that there will be an increase in the fanbase of Shubh aarambh

Today the way rani made a twist by asking questions to that pandit shows how tedi and smart she is to tackle the oldies 🤣 

I think after this marriage tack has been promoted so well even in BB too. This might have triggered some interest in public and  they will notice the show more after this wedding track coz asli plot toh vahan hai😉

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

Today the way rani made a twist by asking questions to that pandit shows how tedi and smart she is to tackle the oldies 🤣 

I think after this marriage tack has been promoted so well even in BB too. This might have triggered some interest in public and  they will notice the show more after this wedding track coz asli plot toh vahan hai😉

Yeah...true. I don't follow BB much I have their posts on insta. N I really hope that the show get some amazing fanbase.... hoping for the best

Yeah...true. I don't follow BB much I have their posts on insta. N I really hope that the show get some amazing fanbase.... hoping for the best

Yea.. Hopefully!!

Wase do u have class tomorrow?  And what about Ahaana and others?  If u guys are free tomorrow the lets discuss more forum activity things 

Yea.. Hopefully!!

Wase do u have class tomorrow?  And what about Ahaana and others?  If u guys are free tomorrow the lets discuss more forum activity things 

No, I am free tomorrow. Let's make the forum more active.....

Okay...byee... for now...

Gud night...swt drmz n tc🤗

No, I am free tomorrow. Let's make the forum more active.....

Ok.. hope u come here during the day itself.. 😊

Ok.. hope u come here during the day itself.. 😊

Heyyaa...I am here

Congratulations guys for our forum, and of course appreciated the efforts and initiative few members took.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Congratulations guys for our forum, and of course appreciated the efforts and initiative few members took.

Thank you and Congratualations to you too🥳