Shubh Aarambh fans please peep in!

Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, 

I would wanna know how many of you are fans of the show Shubh Aarambh??  Even if you are a silent member please do hit a like or comment a 'hi' in this post.  Its to know how much member strength we have.  

If u guys need a proper forum you should interact with this post and then only we can take steps to demand the mods regarding our forum activation.  Guys this is REALLY IMPORTANT if you wish to have a normal forum activity for your fav show Shubh Arambh too! 

If we don't have maximum demand for it they will not consider our request.  

It's not about activity dear, moderators are quite less active. Hence it's a delay.

Appreciate the efforts, today came after long. Thought forum is made. I want a forum, CG and everything.

Originally posted by Madhura..

It's not about activity dear, moderators are quite less active. Hence it's a delay.

Appreciate the efforts, today came after long. Thought forum is made. I want a forum, CG and everything.

They said to mail them or post a request in a thread regarding forum activation. A few of us did request there like maybe around a week or more. But still there was no response and that's why i thought of making a post to know how many are active here and are interested in it. 

Thank you for responding 

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

They said to mail them or post a request in a thread regarding forum activation. A few of us did request there like maybe around a week or more. But still there was no response and that's why i thought of making a post to know how many are active here and are interested in it. 

Thank you for responding 

Oh! Okay.

You are welcome

Hello mandy I'm loving this show and watch it everyday.....hoping it picks up pace with people 

Originally posted by neetusidhu

Hello mandy I'm loving this show and watch it everyday.....hoping it picks up pace with people 

We too hope.the same. 😊

Heyya...

I just forgot to tell you guys that I have even sent a message to Vijay, the Site Admin of India Forums about the Shubh Aarambh forum. He has reverted back and said that he will look into it. 

I am just hoping to see the results soon. Let's see what happens...

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

Heyya...

I just forgot to tell you guys that I have even sent a message to Vijay, the Site Admin of India Forums about the Shubh Aarambh forum. He has reverted back and said that he will look into it. 

I am just hoping to see the results soon. Let's see what happens...

My message is also forwarded to vijay by one of the mods today as they don't have the authority to activate a new forum directly. So hopefully our forum must be active soon! 

And thank u Neha for your effort! 🤗

I missed a lot😒 

Appreciate ur efforts neha & nandini🤗

Also all other members made this possible🥳

Yes it's a Subharambh for our forum also❤️

Maybe after that there will be an increase in the fanbase of Shubh aarambh