Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

Did she really think of this stupid lie or was it intentional so everybody could guess what actually happened? 

Everybody who?... Everybody in the industry?... They already knew... Its a small place and they all know abt each other and as long as that person is successful they cover for each other and party.... 

... she was basically displaying classic behaviour of victims where they cover up abuse bec either they are too ashamed or still believe that they can change the person... 

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

Why would she lie? If it was Salman why wouldn't she file a case against him..? If she can make vivek talk about sallu... Why can't she file a case? I do not believe her Salman physically abused story.. 

You are speaking from a rational point of view... But anyone who has been abused or knows women who are abused will tell you that there is nothing logical or rational abt the actions of a victim... No matter how much money, beauty, education, you have Abuse screws you up.. 

Kudos to her for showing up and not hiding....She is a winner all the way!👏

My friend fall from the stairs and she  had a black eye depends in how you fall and where you bang your head. So it can happen.. And if Salman was the cause why her father didn't file a case? He would have done for sure. Her parents despised him. Indeed Her dad file a case against salman at the beginning of 2002 cause he tried to enter in their home in khar mumbai and broke some forniture salman was drunk and was angry cause they didn't invite him at some party. So  it was an accident in this case. She really fell from stairs if not her parents would file a case like in 2002 against salman. For sure

It was all over the gossip magazines about how Ash got beaten up by Salman. 

I watched this event on TV. Ash had black eye and had bandages in her hands. Its not hard to do 2+2

Originally posted by bips

You are speaking from a rational point of view... But anyone who has been abused or knows women who are abused will tell you that there is nothing logical or rational abt the actions of a victim... No matter how much money, beauty, education, you have Abuse screws you up.. 

I dont believe it... If it was true her father would have filed the case... N now even after vivek fiasco n opening up about sallu she never bought this up... Rest u can believe whatever u want to.. 

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

I dont believe it... If it was true her father would have filed the case... N now even after vivek fiasco n opening up about sallu she never bought this up... Rest u can believe whatever u want to.. 

What she is doing there is classic abused woman behavior. It's not about your belief or anyone else's. It's been scientifically studied by psychiatrists all over the world. Police departments have data on how many abused women refuse to file cases or testify against abusers due to various factors. If she refuses, there will be nothing her father can do.

If we go by your belief, the number of abused women, raped women, etc. in India must be extremely low. What do you know: the world has turned into utopia!

Who is she ??? Never heard of her 🤣

Star of which film ? Fanney Khan ?? 

Originally posted by bips

so true.  this is the case for any type of abuse whether it be physical, sexual or emotional.  people can't seem to understand why abuse victims try to hide or protect their abusers and in the end the victim ends being made the villain for putting up with it.

She was punched in the face. Lol at the stairs story......ever heard of anyone gettong a black eye from falling down the stairs? And No she didn't file a case because in India cases take 40 years to resolve. And he was pally with all the Islamic mafia people.

I know some people say that she could've gotten a bodyguard. Hell no. Like I said he's called bhai for a reason...there were intercepts where he threatened her and told her that she had to dance for his mafia buddies. 

And the only way to get rid of a clingy abusive boyfriend is to get another boy to fight him. It's very territorial or something. And No I wouldn't want my father or brother to deal with it. I know it sounds heartless and manipulative but what is a girl to do? And when boys falling over themselves...And it just works better in the long run too.  Like who wants to be known as a victim...that sort of thing really sticks 

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago