Posted: 4 years ago

I watched this video:

https://twitter.com/indiephilic/status/1210827631337193472?s=19

And many people think she was lying about the accident part. She was actually physically abused by Salman Khan and was covering it up with a fake falling from the staircase accident story. What do you think?

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago

Why would she lie? If it was Salman why wouldn't she file a case against him..? If she can make vivek talk about sallu... Why can't she file a case? I do not believe her Salman physically abused story.. 

what about that news where people saw katty getting slapped in a cafe.

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

Why would she lie? If it was Salman why wouldn't she file a case against him..? If she can make vivek talk about sallu... Why can't she file a case? I do not believe her Salman physically abused story.. 

she would have been jobless plus have  goons after her.

I dunno.  Maybe she really did fell down the stairs. 

If Salman did that, we would know about it cause she would say it when she exposed his sorry arse later on.  SK did loads of shits to her, but maybe that incident was not one of it.

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

she would have been jobless plus have  goons after her.

Then how did she broke up n accused him If he was soo scary... N still has a career n no goons attacked her? 

Edited by Stark_Wolf - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

what about that news where people saw katty getting slapped in a cafe.

that's lie.. It was somi Ali n rumours was he broke a bottle on her head in the morning she without any injury cleared air bt he did throw water on her head😡 bt she said they were frnds n having fun

It was the first year of her relationship with him. You don't breakup immediately after the first sign of abuse; many women think they can redeem their boyfriends/husbands and wait it out. (Especially Indian women, who are conditioned to stay put in relationships no matter what).

What Ash was doing here was just that. She was covering up for Salman thinking it was just an aberration and not his true self. So she was patient, and waited. In return she only suffered more abuse. And once she reached the breaking point, she broke up with him. (She was still quiet). But when Salman's harassment continued even a year after the breakup, that's when she lost it and made a public statement about how the Salman chapter was the worst nightmare of her life, and went on to categorically state she would never work with him.

Oh, and it was an obvious lie. How can someone get a black eye after a fall from the stairs? And it's such a bad black eye, that makeup + sunglasses couldn't hide it. That fuucking asshole Salman.

Did she really think of this stupid lie or was it intentional so everybody could guess what actually happened? 

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

That black eye actually talks a lot about the incidence. I don't think one can get a black eye falling from the stairs. Also, I think she lied may be because she was too scared to say anything at that point of time and also her career just started so that makes it all the more difficult.