Yeh Hai Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 1

Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh Hai Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 1

Hope This Thread Also Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Just watched the second episode and I must say I am really impressed. I have become a fan of the show now! Preesha’s story seems more interesting to me than Rudraksh’s. Let’s see if Ahana’s entry spices up Rudrakh’s side of the story. 

Episode 6 - 26 Dec

We had the first girna pakadna of the leads today, and ekta ka show hai, toh many more to come...but they definitely have chemistry and i would love to watch more of them! 

...and call me cheesy but when Rudr said "chillayi toh kiss kar dunga"., I knew ekta won't disappoint with the intensity in the romance department! Yayy! 

About Rudr's persona -  I don't know if it's intentional, but somewhere beneath the i dont give a damn attitude that rudr puts up, i get the feeling there's this gentle emotional guy lying hidden somewhere! ..

Title track - the title track is sooo soothing to hear - and totally fits the bit of Preesha's definition of good music - gaane mein depth bhi hai, aur emotion bhi!  😁😁.. it totally adds to the scene when it's played when the leads have their moments! 

Pace - i am so pleasantly surprised with the pace of the show - just 6 episodes done and we already know Yuvraj is a villain, and saaransh has some connection to the khuranas (rajeev ka beta most prolly - which is going to make everything super skewed - RuSha are actually chacha and to be chachi but Preesha is ma!) 

It was a good week and the main focus was rudraksh's outer and inner personality and little glimpse why he is brought up this way and also the introduction of his mother and SIL furthermore a hint that maybe saransh is connected khuranas and he is actually rajeev's son

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mridhu

Episode 6 - 26 Dec

We had the first girna pakadna of the leads today, and ekta ka show hai, toh many more to come...but they definitely have chemistry and i would love to watch more of them! 

...and call me cheesy but when Rudr said "chillayi toh kiss kar dunga"., I knew ekta won't disappoint with the intensity in the romance department! Yayy! 

About Rudr's persona -  I don't know if it's intentional, but somewhere beneath the i dont give a damn attitude that rudr puts up, i get the feeling there's this gentle emotional guy lying hidden somewhere! ..

Title track - the title track is sooo soothing to hear - and totally fits the bit of Preesha's definition of good music - gaane mein depth bhi hai, aur emotion bhi!  😁😁.. it totally adds to the scene when it's played when the leads have their moments! 

Pace - i am so pleasantly surprised with the pace of the show - just 6 episodes done and we already know Yuvraj is a villain, and saaransh has some connection to the khuranas (rajeev ka beta most prolly - which is going to make everything super skewed - RuSha are actually chacha and to be chachi but Preesha is ma!) 

The way Rudraksh behaves with Saransh is a testimony to this. Even though he tries to act like he hates kids, he does talk very gently with them. His love for his brother and mother and him being willing to withdraw the case against GPS considering his age on his friend Raman’s request tells a lot about his character. 

Even that party was just a ruse to get details about Kaveri. So hamara Rudraksh is not a playboy as well. Yay!! 

TBH I did not like YHC’s title track at first. But I guess it slowly grew on me and now I just love it! They have a large collection of tunes, some from YHM as well. Love how they are using different tunes for different scenes.

Originally posted by YHCstan

TBH I did not like YHC’s title track at first. But I guess it slowly grew on me and now I just love it! They have a large collection of tunes, some from YHM as well. Love how they are using different tunes for different scenes.

Yes!!! Same here - i did not like it at first . Par it grew on and I'm now going around humming it! 

Originally posted by YHCstan

The way Rudraksh behaves with Saransh is a testimony to this. Even though he tries to act like he hates kids, he does talk very gently with them. His love for his brother and mother and him being willing to withdraw the case against GPS considering his age on his friend Raman’s request tells a lot about his character. 

Even that party was just a ruse to get details about Kaveri. So hamara Rudraksh is not a playboy as well. Yay!! 

Im sure there will be a track where rudr will save saaransh from something - ekta koi kasar nahi chodegi in establishing this bond! 

The playboy thing is too in your face - i wish they would just tone that down! 

i love the brotherly bond b/w rajeev-rudraksh its so beautiful,its more of they created a world of their own in which there share all their feelings and also always there for each other if anything happens to rajeev rudraksh will be shattered and broken...rudraksh's world is his bro he is a father to him,the bond b/w the bros touches my heart

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

can we have at too please for our leads?