Sid ka game Asim se shuru Asim pe khatam hota hai

Posted: 4 years ago

He was being a fair sanchalak sid always have prob with him it was obvious today and den giving gaali to his family was very very bad

No one has right to give gaali to anyone who have not met neither in game

Itni jalan Asim se Sid apna game plan change karo 

Shukla ki Asim se phati padhi hai

The gaali part was wrong.

I think Sid and the others felt Asim was seeing what they were doing and was going to go tell the other team giving them the advantage. Even when Shefali bagga came over, the others tried to get her to go back to her table.

Originally posted by Rahm

The gaali part was wrong.

I think Sid and the others felt Asim was seeing what they were doing and was going to go tell the other team giving them the advantage. Even when Shefali bagga came over, the others tried to get her to go back to her table.

But he was the sanchalak, right?? 

Asim ki family pe jaye bina shukla ko kuch hajm ni hotašŸ¤¢

Originally posted by TC_FA

But he was the sanchalak, right?? 

He was also part of the other team, that's why. If he was just sanchalak, there wouldn't have been an issue. 

I'm not saying Asim was wrong. He was sanchalak. What I'm saying is I also understood why they didn't want him there because if he goes and tells Arhaan and his team what they're making, it could give them an edge over Sid's team.

Originally posted by Rahm

He was also part of the other team, that's why. If he was just sanchalak, there wouldn't have been an issue. 

I'm not saying Asim was wrong. He was sanchalak. What I'm saying is I also understood why they didn't want him there because if he goes and tells Arhaan and his team what they're making, it could give them an edge over Sid's team.

Arey toh Kya dono ki dishes ka taste same ho jaana tha Kya 

Originally posted by TC_FA

Arey toh Kya dono ki dishes ka taste same ho jaana tha Kya 

No not same. They could have done something different. It's hard to explain but if you know what the other team is making or how they're making it you could adjust your own dishes. 

Still gaali cannot be justified i heard in some news Asim dad cries looking at the episodes 

Shukla is coming across as  insecure and jealous of Asim. 

He is getting affected by the very presence of Asim in the show now. 

He is not happy about Sana and Asim warming up to each other too 

Most of the guests have tried to be neutral and Jasmine Bhasin turned the game around for him.Jasmine was clearly biased in favour of Shukla. 

So it's obvious that he can only win when someone is biased in favour of him

In all this task it's Asim who came out as a winner