Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

IIM Writer lashes back at fans.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A Fan recently commented this under a post by Zama Habib (IIM writer): 

Sir with due respect i want to tell you that I love the chemistry between yogi and Pari in IIM. And we all viewers want to see yogi and Pari together and from the very first episode you have introduced the both characters as they made for each other and as we have seen the things Pari has done for yogi and his family so and due to the respect of true love yogi and Pari should be together coz they truly love each other and in synopsis there is sentence "Love :that is not like him but that completes him so i think it should be pari as a voice of yogi.. So I request you to make yogi and Pari together as a pair so please tell me When will we see yogi and Pari together in pairs🙏🙏#wewantyori 

Now just watch how he lashed out: 

With lots of love and blessings here’s my reply: I do not write my story on audience’s “farmaaish”. You are not at a restaurant to be served what you “want”. I have a story to tell which I am telling with utmost honesty. You may not like it (that’s your choice) but I will write what I WANT. Also you had not given me this story to write which I ruined. It was, it is, it will remain MINE. THANKS. GOD BLESS.

So this is the now infamous writer. Who replied in such an aggressive tone which was not warranted at all. The fan's message was not in any way rude or wrong. This goes to show, that the writer has simply lost his cool with us. At first we all thought his silence was so he doesn't give anything away (doesn't ruin the surprise) but clearly he has his head stuck up Gunjan's backside to give a damn about how his fans react to his story. 

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen." - JK Rowling

Update: The comments have been deleted, by who, we don't know. 🤔

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6cXK7ApRvB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

he didn't lash back that's the usual reply given by most CV's - if at all they respond. He didn't abuse the fans - I told this long back.. quoting another CV, almost a ditto reply. I've seen some writers even abusing fans, this guy didn't at least do that. He could've resisted from responding.

Do u honestly think, writers are going to give you story far ahead on what they want to show ? We can only try giving them FF or ask them to view their own scenes of the Mahaan Actress & decide if they still want to show - what they may've pre-planned.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Well that's rude. But if he's writing for himself, then we should all stop watching--they will end the show and his writing will be over too. If he doesn't want our opinions then don't make shows for viewers. Geez!

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's time to stop seeing show if writer giving importance to gunjan. Trp will go down and show will go off air.

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was not rude comment but straight answer....yes we are not happy with current track and we have right to show our disappointment and writers also have right to show thr POV ....just think writer write a story and thn in middle of story channel ... viewers and sometimes PH interfere and ask them to change it...at writers POV it's unfair ....No one is wrong here...Fans are right at thr place and writer at thr....

We see story as per our choice...for us story is about Yogi and Pari but for writer it's a story of all charcters and charcters are part of story ...

We don't know what's going on in his mind....may be he will turn the table and show us most unique story or may be typical daily soap story ..only thing we can do is wait and watch if we like the track or else we have many channels and shows 😜

May be I m wrong but as per precap when Bablu said to yogi that if he is really happy or trying to hide his sadness ... don't know but that shows he is hiding his pain and sadness and trying to be happy for family ....

May be one day he Burst out and thn family realize what they did was wrong.

Don't know but I feel Gunjan father is going to do something which will make Pari to leave city and things may get worst once Yogi knows the truth...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

He he good... Let him write his own story... 

Ki farak penda hai... Dekhna to chod hi diya hai... Now least bothered about yojan.... 

ShonaB31 thumbnail

Yes... yesterday's epi hinted that abt Shiv scheming something.... he will again ruin his daughter's life🙄

Edited by ShonaB31 - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

he didn't lash back that's the usual reply given by most CV's - if at all they respond. He didn't abuse the fans - I told this long back.. quoting another CV, almost a ditto reply. I've seen some writers even abusing fans, this guy didn't at least do that. He could've resisted from responding.

Do u honestly think, writers are going to give you story far ahead on what they want to show ? We can only try giving them FF or ask them to view their own scenes of the Mahaan Actress & decide if they still want to show - what they may've pre-planned.

I'm not expecting writers to serve us what we want, but when his show fails to deliver, he will realise the fans aren't liking this and backlash from fans will create a change. His story is written for our amusement, its meant to be intresting. Him talking like he doesn't care what we think is wrong. 

Anyway I do feel he lashed out. With a sudden response as such. Also nor did I say he was abusive, but parts of his message included an aggressive tone. Thats how I interpreted his comment atleast. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

That was not rude comment but straight answer....yes we are not happy with current track and we have right to show our disappointment and writers also have right to show thr POV ....just think writer write a story and thn in middle of story channel ... viewers and sometimes PH interfere and ask them to change it...at writers POV it's unfair ....No one is wrong here...Fans are right at thr place and writer at thr....

We see story as per our choice...for us story is about Yogi and Pari but for writer it's a story of all charcters and charcters are part of story ...

We don't know what's going on in his mind....may be he will turn the table and show us most unique story or may be typical daily soap story ..only thing we can do is wait and watch if we like the track or else we have many channels and shows 😜

May be I m wrong but as per precap when Bablu said to yogi that if he is really happy or trying to hide his sadness ... don't know but that shows he is hiding his pain and sadness and trying to be happy for family ....

May be one day he Burst out and thn family realize what they did was wrong.

Don't know but I feel Gunjan father is going to do something which will make Pari to leave city and things may get worst once Yogi knows the truth...

No one is asking him to change HIS story, as he puts it. Nor was the fan demanding change. The fan simply expressed his worry with the show and told him YoRi was the fan favourite. You see it as a straight comment which I can agree with but I do think he was aggessive in some parts of it.

I must say you seem very optimistic with the show. I do feel that Yogi will either forget Pari and fall in love with Gunjan or He will try to love Gunjan but won't stop loving Pari which is where Gunjan will develop as a character and help him and Pari. I just hope he doesn't fall for Gunjan as it then makes the statement that his character is a joke who jumps from girl to girl. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

so it means no hope for YoRi left :/