Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gAbs4AHVH/?igshid=vspa46ehwvn1

Omg they performed this after ages ðŸ˜³. I just made a thread to gush on Akki-Kat pairing.

https://youtu.be/GLEx6bhPu7s

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Akki-Kat used to set screen on fire, those were the days. Were they actually a thing ever? Twinkle seem to be cool about Akki working with Kat unlike PC.

Haegeum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

Akki-Kat used to set screen on fire, those were the days. Were they actually a thing ever? Twinkle seem to be cool about Akki working with Kat unlike PC.

There were some rumors when Akki- Kat rumors when Akki-Kat pairing was at its peak popularity but they didn’t make much of a difference.  They genuinely seem to be really pally. I remember Kat visiting Masterchef India when Akki was hosting and Kat playfully hit him when he poked fun at her ðŸ˜†.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

There were some rumors when Akki- Kat rumors when Akki-Kat pairing was at its peak popularity but they didn’t make much of a difference.  They genuinely seem to be really pally. I remember Kat visiting Masterchef India when Akki was hosting and Kat playfully hit him when he poked fun at her ðŸ˜†.

I really loved them in NL. Kat used to look best with him unlike khans imo. Both are tall and look good together and have an amazing chemistry. I also remember when Kat and Akki visited 10 ka dum, she looked more comfortable with Akki than Salman. Also in KWK, I guess, when she was asked about her fav co-star, she said Akki or was it in DKD, I'm not really sure.

Haegeum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

I really loved them in NL. Kat used to look best with him unlike khans imo. Both are tall and look good together and have an amazing chemistry. I also remember when Kat and Akki visited 10 ka dum, she looked more comfortable with Akki than Salman. Also in KWK, I guess, when she was asked about her fav co-star, she said Akki or was it in DKD, I'm not really sure.

Yeah she has the best chemistry with Akki . Her pairings with Khans look awkward in most of the movies.