Bigg Boss 13

Shukla Ko bola to target ho Raha hai aur Shukla bole to????

Gritu86 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please tell me ki Asim, Rashami, Vishal, Arhaan Shukla Ko kuch bhi bole to wo sab Shukla Ko target kar rahe hai par Shukla kisi Ko kuch bole to use kya kahte hai? Yeh bhaukna kya kehlata hai????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Toh uska vo matlab nahi tha

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday no one targeted madhu n vishal especially shukla n shuklis 😑😑😑

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Now its proved Shukla teases and passes comments and pokes from behind and when they retaliate its called target kar rahe hai 👏

"Akela khel raha hai" , this thakela can never play akela . BB and channel were not enough they had to bring in Vikas to white wash him plus yesterday we saw how the whole bully gang pounced on madhurima in favour of shukla . This lallu shukla needs spoons with him to fight . He can never fight alone. The people who realize this and come out of his rule will slay and look like heroes like Asim . The people in his group need to think soon. 

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its just funny how Salman says he couldn't find one footage of Shukla targeting and then he is shown targeting the next week. This is either because Shukla knows that he targeting will get edited so he's doing it openly now.

They've just made Salman look like a fool in this!

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Now its proved Shukla teases and passes comments and pokes from behind and when they retaliate its called target kar rahe hai 👏

"Akela khel raha hai" , this thakela can never play akela . BB and channel were not enough they had to bring in Vikas to white wash him plus yesterday we saw how the whole bully gang pounced on madhurima in favour of shukla . This lallu shukla needs spoons with him to fight . He can never fight alone. The people who realize this and come out of his rule will slay and look like heroes like Asim . The people in his group need to think soon. 

I agree ... you are 100% correct. 

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shukla being targeted is BULLSHIT. It's the narration the show wants to go with in order to show him as hero and grab the TRP's on his name.

He is in everyone's business. Like they have all finally spoke on WKW as to how he taunts and mocks people and hence the retaliation. Why would anyone target him if he is such a devta? 

I am not going to buy this shit. I have a brain and can use it. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is a nasty human being with a nasty attitude. I want to see how many of these Shuklis will be with him after they get out of the show. And he claims he is very real. Aise bullies ko people nahi tolerate karte Hain outside. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ye bhaunkhna uski fitrat hai. He has become habituated to doing it. 😆

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rashmi aur Vishal ki baatein sunke bahar aake sake saamne mock kia usne par Guptaji ko wo toh bas nonsense hi laga hoga. Nothing more than that.