Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Namik Paul to enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2?

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

TellyChakkar has got super breaking news for our avid readers!

Our sources inform that makers have apparently roped in Ek Deewana Tha fame Namik Paul for Star Plus’ Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.

We have heard that Namik is in talks to play cameo in the show. However, if the character manages to get well-connected with the audience then the makers might bring him permanently in the show. 

Well, if things get finalized Namik will be second time lucky to be offered Kasautii. Earlier as well Namik was offered the show however he chose Colors’ Kavach over Kasautii.

Colors’ Kavach... Maha Shivratri went off-air on 27 October (2019).

We tried reaching out Namik but he remained unavailable for a comment.

TellyChakkar will be back with more updates. Stay tuned!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Earlier he was going to play vikrant so are they bringing back Vikrant? That track had so much potential 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Earlier he was going to play vikrant so are they bringing back Vikrant? That track had so much potential 

Who was Vikrant? If you dont mind sharing a bit about the character.. only if its okay with you. Thanks.

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Who was Vikrant? If you dont mind sharing a bit about the character.. only if its okay with you. Thanks.

He was introduced in previous Komolika track. He bailed Prerna out and later they both were supposed to work on magazine launch. He had a history with both Anurag and Komolika (which made no sense but oh well but we don’t know what that was). He was also cousin brother of Tapur’s fiancé. Later on he gathered all the proof against Komolika and was bringing them to Prerna and Anurag before he got run over in an accident planned by Komolika. I’m still unsure of his living status whether he was in come or died we were presented with both scenarios..

swati1121 thumbnail

Phir se 🤪 This guy is destined to be in this show.

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He was introduced in previous Komolika track. He bailed Prerna out and later they both were supposed to work on magazine launch. He had a history with both Anurag and Komolika (which made no sense but oh well but we don’t know what that was). He was also cousin brother of Tapur’s fiancé. Later on he gathered all the proof against Komolika and was bringing them to Prerna and Anurag before he got run over in an accident planned by Komolika. I’m still unsure of his living status whether he was in come or died we were presented with both scenarios..

Arhe they introduced him that komo ka pardha phash usi ne kiya tha hai na

Tapur ki engagement me dekha tha..

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

he is handsom 

I loved him ek dujh and ek deewana tha

Pre ka fake husband

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

he is handsom 

I loved him ek dujh and ek deewana tha

Pre ka fake husband

kom ka husband hoga😆

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so very much Cute_Virgo.. appreciate it!😊

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If he has seen the treatment and  fate of other characters who have entered this show then he should stay away else vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi 😆...khair iske show to vaise hi bomb hote hain to he might be accepted on sm atleast 😆