Param Singh - Randhir Agnihotri AT#1 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by romaila

Shekahwat! Param ek baar budha professor bhi bana tha... yaad hai? 🀣

P.S: Latest Budhha pic post karna... dekhna hai πŸ˜›

Yes in SH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But there he was Khadoos Buddha as usual n here he's Cute Buddha 😚😚😚

I hope Randhir ko ek bullet seedhe heart pe laggi ho... he should die in the end. ☺️

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

Yes in SH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But there he was Khadoos Buddha as usual n here he's Cute Buddha 😚😚😚

Param pe ek kadoos professor ka role kitna suit karega.

I hope Randhir ko ek bullet seedhe heart pe laggi ho... he should die in the end. ☺️

Don't forget Pinku RD1 ko bhi 2 bullets laga tha during Rana track but he was alive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

RD 2 bhi nai marega 😝

Don't forget Pinku RD1 ko bhi 2 bullets laga tha during Rana track but he was alive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

RD 2 bhi nai marega 😝

Original Randhir ko on the spot treatment mili thi and duplicate Randhir ko shayad immeidate treatment na mile. Waise I know Ekta Kapoor ke male leads marte nahi hain... 😳

Original Randhir ko on the spot treatment mili thi and duplicate Randhir ko shayad immeidate treatment na mile. Waise I know Ekta Kapoor ke male leads marte nahi hain... 😳

You never know Pinks coz it wasn't shown + the Red Diary is missing n according to the recent updates the diary contains the formula for life and death πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Randhir definitely had the diary while dying n he'll come back alive 😝

Shekhawat!!! Randhir won't die that soon.. I know πŸ˜’Sci-Fi show mein life and death formula?πŸ€”

Shekhawat!!! Randhir won't die that soon.. I know πŸ˜’Sci-Fi show mein life and death formula?πŸ€”

Congrats he's alive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and is held captive by Jiah along with the joker πŸ™„

Btw I'm totally loving Param as Red X 😍 especially his current blue eyes 😍 oh and that evil smirk 😍

Congrats he's alive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and is held captive by Jiah along with the joker πŸ™„

Ekta Kapoor ke male leads kabhi nahi marte.... kushi mano ya ghussa karun?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•