Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai TRP

Catching.Fire thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys are you watching Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai on tv or on zee 5 .Its trp is 0.9 this week n online its 1.4 its pretty low right ?Any idea what should they do or what can we do to promote it more ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu.nushi

Hey guys are you watching Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai on tv or on zee 5 .Its trp is 0.9 this week n online its 1.4 its pretty low right ?Any idea what should they do or what can we do to promote it more ?

I watch on tv only

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My two-cent view is firstly the creative team should concentrate on balancing scenes between leads and side characters. Though, side characters do have their importance in the story progress...but the problem happens when the side characters get more screen space than the leads.  This may lead to disappointment among viewers where either they will stop watching or switch the channel which may give a huge impact on shows trp ratings. 

Catching.Fire thumbnail

Originally posted by: RohitSuchanti

My two-cent view is firstly the creative team should concentrate on balancing scenes between leads and side characters. Though, side characters do have their importance in the story progress...but the problem happens when the side characters get more screen space than the leads.  This may lead to disappointment among viewers where either they will stop watching or switch the channel which may give a huge impact on shows trp ratings. 

Yup completely true. The side characters like Sonia and Tanya are having more screen space than Anshuman who is the lead hai na?  

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, Anshuman screen presence was lesser than the side characters.