⭐️ KKB New Generation- Discussion Thread #2 ⭐️

Posted: 4 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Welcome to the main discussion thread of KKB’s New Generation.... fully dedicated to discussing all new generation characters, their relationships, scenes... ANYTHING related to new generation and even post leap new characters you want to talk about. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

So Ranbir's older brother might eventually enter the show, and we never know, the makers may be casting for the character as we speak, so what role do you guys think will he play? Will he play an important factor in Pranbir's story? 

Congrats for new Thread dear 😊

I am sure the elder brother will fall in love with Prachi, either he will end up marrying Prachi or riya,but now that the cvs have mentioned him, he will for sure play an important role

Originally posted by shonasandy

Congrats for new Thread dear 😊

Thank you ❤️

Originally posted by Sweta10

I am sure the elder brother will fall in love with Prachi, either he will end up marrying Prachi or riya,but now that the cvs have mentioned him, he will for sure play an important role

Yeah he will for sure enter the show because the first time he was mentioned was the month the leap first started when vikram said he has two sons, but fter that they never said anything about him, but now they have cleared he is the elder brother of ranbir so he will be in the show eventually, but I will only ever ship pranbir. I don't want prachi marrying the older brother. In fact, it would be better if riya marries the older brother for revenge from ranbir of sorts, although I would love if upon his entry he makes ranbir jealous. 

Maybe he elder brother of ranbir may be a love interest for prachi, although I only want pranbir as endgame. 

I wonder if aryan will be back today too. 

Today's epi was good because of pragya and ranbir scene.