Image result for thursday quotes

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Morning little one, have a blessed day ahead

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good Morning everyone.. Wishing the entire ZkM forum family a Day full of Sunshine and Positivity 🌞

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Hi Aarti 🙋yes, the North has started to freeze with bone chilling polar  temperature, the day temperature has gone down below comfort level & it's gelid 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Hi Sweetest, wishing the same  🤗how have you been? 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Morning Sis 🤗I am so glad you've received a call from Friday, just wish she could come earlier with some sunshine instead of wine 😆

How has the day gone by, so far ? Done with lunch? 

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Morning Sis 🤗I am so glad you've received a call from Friday, just wish she could come earlier with some sunshine instead of wine 😆

How has the day gone by, so far ? Done with lunch? 

Hey there sis, yes went to gym did some high intense upper body workout and I feel good as I manage to increase the reps and the pain will kick on Saturday🤪. How are you? had your lunch? Since I cant take wine, I took a chocolate moist cake🤣. day so far so good. I wanted to send you message but didnt had time to type it. well I had some eye issues, its chalazion and stye. since its coming back few times in this year, doctor has to give me amoxilin but she ask me to start after 2 days. for time being fucithalmic eye drops and danzen only. my lower eye lid is lightly swollen.. haiz this issues is happening few times . If i am not mistaken this time my face wash went inside my eyes and this happens. previuosly shampoo went in and it happens too. can you tell me what can i do in future?

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hey there sis, yes went to gym did some high intense upper body workout and I feel good as I manage to increase the reps and the pain will kick on Saturday🤪. How are you? had your lunch? Since I cant take wine, I took a chocolate moist cake🤣. day so far so good. I wanted to send you message but didnt had time to type it. well I had some eye issues, its chalazion and stye. since its coming back few times in this year, doctor has to give me amoxilin but she ask me to start after 2 days. for time being fucithalmic eye drops and danzen only. my lower eye lid is lightly swollen.. haiz this issues is happening few times . If i am not mistaken this time my face wash went inside my eyes and this happens. previuosly shampoo went in and it happens too. can you tell me what can i do in future?

Looks like you've rewarded yourself well with some guilty pleasure after burning calories & sweating out.. all about balancing profit and loss  😆

Lunch is still about hour and half away.. unfortunately,eyes have low tolerance for alkaline & from the sound of it,  mucous membranes has got damaged/ inflamed, opt, for baby products ( face wash, soap etc as they are mild.. for short while either use topical antibiotic ointment or Eye drop - "Gen Teal",for few days it will moisturise & provide relieve from discomfort & irritation, use sunglasses (UV protection) during outdoors .. TC 🤗