Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What better way to bid adieu to this glorious journey of 6 long years than to reminisce this beautiful lyrics: 

Kabhi kam na honge ye chahatein

Pal pal badhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein... 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

IshRa are leaving me... and the final shot of Mohabbatein itself pained me a lot. I actually felt a pain in my heart but I'm happy that we'll see them in Yeh Hai Chahatein. It just means that their journey shall continue. It has not ended. If you know what I mean. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

after ages back here in this forum left it after the gen leap happened

though I left it mid way but raman-ishita-ruhi journey remains in my heart,what a beautiful journey and love story b/w ruhi-ishita and raman-ishita it touches the core of the heart

I still remember all their moments and one of most beautiful phase of the show that will never be seen the union of south-north culture the small hilarious nhok-jhok of bhallas-iyers and of course our little cute muthuswamy whom used to ruhi's jaan and Ishra marriage in south Indian style one of the best of the best moments and above all Raman's speech in Tamil for Ishita and kudos to KP for the hardworking he learn Tamil in short span of time and spoke so fluently that just makes my mouth wide open...ashok-raman fights and shagun-ishita tashan turn friendship,raman's pain and love for aditya I still remember raman was drunk he open the bottle with his teeth and it got broken and he had no choice but to get treated by his wife and with anesthesia he cry for aditya and the first time ishita connects with his pain one lead to another ruhi being the knot whom tied Ishra together...gosh indeed a beautiful journey that cannot be forgotten at all

a beautiful farewell to YHM and Ishra-Ruhi😥😭💞

Kabhi Kam Na Honge Yeh Chahatein

Pal Pal Badhe Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

and a warm welcome to Rudraksh-Saransh-Preesha🤗

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

what a beautiful couple and journey....they will always remain in our hearts as mohabbatein and chahatein❤😭💞

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

what a beautiful couple and journey....they will always remain in our hearts as mohabbatein and chahatein❤😭💞

I have a very deep emotional connection with them. They aren't just an onscreen couple to me. Anyhow. That's an entire story on it's own.