Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Sure! Actually I was gonna include all these things in the following chapters. The third chapter will also contain Piya's POV mostly but the focus will be on their relationship and how it affects RiAd. Fourth and onward - Ansh's realization and embracing his own identity along with drawing a line.

I am gonna blast Bekar and Ved. Muhahahaha!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Sure! Actually I was gonna include all these things in the following chapters. The third chapter will also contain Piya's POV mostly but the focus will be on their relationship and how it affects RiAd. Fourth and onward - Ansh's realization and embracing his own identity along with drawing a line.

I am gonna blast Bekar and Ved. Muhahahaha!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

Thank you Nushy!! Wow, you have everything planned.

Yeah please do.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I love you too dear!🤗  Ab bas bhi karo, mujhe sharam aa rahi hain! 😳

Oh come on!! I said the truth yaar! 🤗

About Mo's ending, they have always revived her from her ashes and even Nishant had told once, they can't completely kill off a Dayaan but trap their ashes instead. Even Ruby returned using Naman's body. So definitely there must be some good explanation, right? 

I know... They always said that they can't completely kill off a Daayan... They can only trap the ashes.

And the explanation is actually not good but perfect!!! 👏 👏 👏 👏

(Waise, I was also thinking of something similar when they showed Mo and PL returning from their ashes...)

Besides, the way you notice every single detail, I had to take extra special care of it. Otherwise GG ho jati!!!  😛

Ab hume sharam aa rahi hai!! 😳 🙈

About Piya and Adi, they have always had a special bond. And I love parent/kid relationship. So definitely I had to explore it. 😎 

Of course!! I absolutely love Pia and Adi's bond... That is really special.

I have corrected the typo. Thanks for informing. 😊

🤗

Aise na bolo behna! 😲 Last year I wrote a FF for one of my friends who is a KD fan. She was so excited that I had to work really hard to keep the story gripping. It's a good thing she liked it. 

Well, ye padh kar I can very well understand why your friend was so excited about your story...

Ab agar tum bhi greedy ban jaogi, to phir se mujhe extra brainstorming karni padegi. 🤓 

Extra brainstorming?? Really??

(Waise, give me some ideas too... I never do too much of brainstorming!!!)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Oh come on!! I said the truth yaar! 🤗

😳 😳 😳

I know... They always said that they can't completely kill off a Daayan... They can only trap the ashes. And the explanation is actually not good but perfect!!! 👏 👏 👏 👏

(Waise, I was also thinking of something similar when they showed Mo and PL returning from their ashes...)

You know, it's actually weird that our thought process resemble so much. 😕

Ab hume sharam aa rahi hai!! 😳 🙈

😆 🤗

Well, ye padh kar I can very well understand why your friend was so excited about your story...

Aww!!! Thank you! 😊

Extra brainstorming?? Really?? Waise, give me some ideas too... I never do too much of brainstorming!!!

I think of a scenario and then analyze whether I would like it or not. All the four FFs I have written so far (excluding this), my primary concern was - I wanted to justify everyone in their place. 

That's the main problem. The moment I decided I would write one on PiyAnsh, I knew what my story would be about. But when I actually started thinking, I got confused because I had to justify everyone.    

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You know, it's actually weird that our thought process resemble so much. smiley5

I know... Even I find it wierd that our thought processes resemble so much, almost 90% I should say!!!

Aww!!! Thank you! smiley1

smiley31

I think of a scenario and then analyze whether I would like it or not. All the four FFs I have written so far (excluding this), my primary concern was - I wanted to justify everyone in their place. 

Hmm... I will also try this the next time. Hopefully, I will also be able to!!

That's the main problem. The moment I decided I would write one on PiyAnsh, I knew what my story would be about. But when I actually started thinking, I got confused because I had to justify everyone. smiley44 smiley44 smiley44 

I know... It happened with me earlier. When I thought to write something, I always messed up with the story ultimately... Now, I write one chapter almost three times so that I don't mess up again.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I know... Even I find it weird that our thought processes resemble so much, almost 90% I should say!!!

I would say more than 95%. 😆 Till now,we haven't disagreed on anything. Let's see what happens in the future. 😊

I know... It happened with me earlier. When I thought to write something, I always messed up with the story ultimately... Now, I write one chapter almost three times so that I don't mess up again.

Three times!!! So much patience!!! 😲 😲 😲 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I would say more than 95%. 😆 Till now,we haven't disagreed on anything. 

Yeah... More than 95%!! smiley36

This is indeed some record!! 

Let's see what happens in the future. 😊

Yeah, let's see... 😊

Three times!!! So much patience!!! 😲 😲 😲 

Yeah, I have a lot of patience... In fact, the last chapter of my story, which I posted got erased twice and I had to type it yet again for the third time...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah, I have a lot of patience... In fact, the last chapter of my story, which I posted got erased twice and I had to type it yet again for the third time...

Do you type on mobile or laptop/PC? Usually I write it in a doc file and then copy paste it here so that if the post gets deleted, I can post again without writing everything all over again. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Do you type on mobile or laptop/PC? Usually I write it in a doc file and then copy paste it here so that if the post gets deleted, I can post again without writing everything all over again. 

Ahh... I use my mobile. Laptop to ab final exams ke baad hi milega...

Plus my phone is also malfunctioning a lot. To, usse bhi thodi problem hoti hai. 

I have to get a new one... This one is giving me a lot of trouble.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay. I use an app called Voice Recorder. If you say something in speaker, it translates that into written text.

Basically used for texting. But I use it a lot while making notes.