10.12.2019 Written Update Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Ambar asks the workers to put up a net to divide the house. Guneets mom fumes about lack of access to garden. She tries to lure Shanti. Ambar asks Ghanshyam about status of salary. Guneets mom lures Shanti but she is scared of Ambar. Nia comes and she and Guneets mom crib about Ambars behavior. Nia asks Guneets mom not to fight with Ambar. Nia says to Ambar this arrangement is coz I wanna go abroad, and they will stay here. She suggests to eat together. Guneet agrees. Ambar fumes. Nia tries to talk to him but he doesn't listen. Nia says am leaving, won't tell you to where. Guneets mom suggests to feed Ambar lizard. Guneet says u can live in a hut but not give up ur pride. We need to be on good terms with Ambar for the house. 

All are eating and Ambar is eating carrot glaring at Guneets mom. Nia praises the food. Ambar says he cooks all world dishes. Guneet says I only know one dish, tandoori noodle. Guneet offers to give her recipe to Nia and that her mom will make achar. Guneets mom asks when Nia is leaving. Nia says two days later. Guneets mom says that then others will leave too. Ambar glares at her and says people are cheaters. Guneets mom says people can be misbehaved and monsters too. Ambar says and ungrateful too. He says now I need Guneet to deposit one year rent. Guneet says from where I will get so much money? Ambar says do something urself. 

Guneets mom says lets get some goons. Teach him a lesson. Guneet says don't say such bad words. He is not our enemy, it's KK. Two people are responsible for our misfortune, me and KK. I never learn any lesson, always get fooled. I deserve all this. Guneets mom says, ur not bad, ur luck is. God will take care of u. A prince will come for u. Guneet says I need no prince, am queen. I only want that KK is taught a lesson. 

Ambar is pacing around and Guneet says need to speak to u. Guneet says don't go back on ur words. Ambar says I can. Guneet tries to reason. Ambar says it's my house. I can't tolerate ur moms attitude. Guneet says be reasonable. Ambar says fine, one month notice to deposit rent. Guneet is shocked but Ambar insists. 

Nia tells Kabir all details. Kabir says what even. Nia rues about irritating her own dad. Kabir rues how they will pay one year rent. He says still missed this madness. Nia goes to Guneet and reassures her. Nia says have faith. He is stubborn. He doesn't know how to deal with people. Mom used to do that. She explains how her moms death affected Ambar. He is pacing the Hall. Ambar Packs a wall clock. 

Nia says dad was in depression. Nia says when I flunked my class 11 exam, I threatened to walk off. Then he broke his silence. He became obsessed with me. Guneet says ur like ur dad. Kids are shadow of their parents. Change ur self. I am too old for myself. People learn from own mistakes. 

Ambar reassures to himself, all will be well. He tries to motivate himself. He feels sad about losing Nias mom and talks to her pic. 

Part 2

Ambar dreams that Nia called him to wish her goodbye but he got late so she left. Ambar wakes up with a start and rushes to look for her. She is in the storeroom. Ambar rushes to her and explains he had a nightmare so got scared. Nia says can never leave without telling you. Ambar asks where will u stay? Nia says around 100km far. Ambar asks her to be careful. Nia says smsed u address. 

Part 3

Nia rushes. Ambar is sulking. Nia tells Guneet to watch out for Ambar. She gets in the car. Ambar asks her to wait as he gets ice cream. But Nia leaves. Ambar sulks. Guneet comes and takes the ice cream from him. Says 3 others are there, give those to Nia. She offers him Spanish omelette. Says wait a few minutes for it. 

Precap-- Ambar walks up to Guneet. Nia trips at the resort. A guy(new entry) almost falls on Top of her. 

Thank u for the update ..funny story ..in real life this kind of fussy,irritating, dad is very common to c ..😆 Well done all actors 

Originally posted by kinu17

Thank u for the update ..funny story ..in real life this kind of fussy,irritating, dad is very common to c ..😆 Well done all actors 

Yeah Amber is as realistic as can be. I'll give him that. And I liked the episode more for Guneet. 

1. Her interaction with her mother, when she pretty much told her we can't afford anything else. Stop complaining. It's true, happens with parents. Old people aren't always understanding, and can be tiresome..but I love Guneet's way of dealing with it. 

2. The interaction between Guneet and Nia was excellent. She told her all the right points, you can't parent your parents and it's high time they learn to play the roles they are assigned, and not adopt other roles. 

3. The revelation of Amber's depression and how Nia felt left out and how she lashed out at her father was amazing. It was Understandable also. 👏

4. And I LOVED the look Nia gave Guneet when she gave her that advice, coz Guneet was doing the same thing. But it is also true that after a certain age, one gets into a rut you can't get out of. And then you resignedly accept status quo. What cannot be cured has to be endured reasoning. 

5. I LOVED the scene between Guneet and her mother when she sort of breaks down and blames herself for her stupidity. But her optimism hasn't gone yet. She believes she's experienced that to learn lessons about people in life. And it's very important for everyone to look at life and happenings from that angle. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 

However, I am kind of done with Amber's antics, his insecurities. They are grating my nerves now..

I agree. I am also a little fed up with Ambar.

AND, he wasn’t just talking to his dead wife’s pic there. That wld be normal. What he was doing - placing pillows covered with a bedsheet in his wife’s place on their bed & her pic on the head pillow & talking to her conversationally as if she was lying down next to him - thats not depression, thats psycho!

Thnx for the nice updt tho :-)

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bana

I agree. I am also a little fed up with Ambar.

AND, he wasn’t just talking to his dead wife’s pic there. That wld be normal. What he was doing - placing pillows covered with a bedsheet in his wife’s place on their bed & her pic on the head pillow & talking to her conversationally as if she was lying down next to him - thats not depression, thats psycho!

Thnx for the nice updt tho :-)

Yeah he does that everyday. 😆 See, this story isn't going to be THAT deep to go into th psychotic nature of the characters. So we are safe. 

The story has just started..so amber kharusi is acceptable as this age widow husband and dad does like this ..so guys keep little patience..this taiyeb ali will fall in love soon with his jaan ki dushman gunni ke saath😆 It will be some hilarious feelings of him waiting to c ..hope Cvs dont ruin the track..

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kinu17

The story has just started..so amber kharusi is acceptable as this age widow husband and dad does like this ..so guys keep little patience..this taiyeb ali will fall in love soon with his jaan ki dushman gunni ke saath😆 It will be some hilarious feelings of him waiting to c ..hope Cvs dont ruin the track..

Hope CVs get to it pretty soon. Right now story isn't progressing at all.