Paras Rashami and Paras Siddharth

Posted: 4 years ago

When Paras was with Rashami their bond was so good. I liked their Salsa dance, their discussions. Rashami gives respect to Paras.

Rashami herself is a full entertainment package. She can perform the tasks in a super way. Be it Udi Udi song task or yesterday's task. I saw few clips of her yesterday she is so cute. The problem is that BB doesn't like happy entertainment they want people to fight,fight and fight.

And I like Asim and Rashami's bond. I want to see some task between them like a skit or a dance. 

When Paras is with Siddharth the way Siddharth respects Paras is so good. He definitely deserves the respect. I want them to be together.

Absolutely👏

I loved the way Sid spoke to Paras yesterday by calling him Gadha! Paras definitely deserves it.

What else to expect from the hulk? 

Paras and rashmi's bond is still here I believe , when the right time comes paras will stand against shukla and be with rashmi ...

Originally posted by saksham-p2

Paras and rashmi's bond is still here I believe , when the right time comes paras will stand against shukla and be with rashmi ...

To kill king😉

with Rashmi ppl look positive and wid sid they look negative....says alot 🤣🤣😆😝😝

Originally posted by SnehaExpression

Absolutely👏

I loved the way Sid spoke to Paras yesterday by calling him Gadha! Paras definitely deserves it.

🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes! I saw that in yesterday's episode. 

Originally posted by SnehaExpression

Absolutely👏

🤣

Paras already told Rashami that he is leaving her . He told her scripted. 

Though she doesn't agree with him, she did tell him to be careful, and that she is worried for him.

You really think paras feels for Mahira? Everything is just a game plan, he has already spoken to his gf Akanksha puri about it..yet in one epi he bitched about Akanksha.

Doesn't mean he doesn't like Akanksha anymore, it's just that he doesn't know till what extent he needs to follow the script, that's it.

To make it feel real, he sometimes bitches about people whom he likes too 

The same case with Rashmi. He genuinely considers her his friend but he knows shukla is not dumb and to gain his loyalty , he needs to speak against Rashami . And so he does that.

But deep down, I feel Paras doesn't have issue with Rashmi and is doing all this only for the game.