•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all, Im surprised the forum doesn't have much activity! but the show so far is so different from the run of the mill ITV shows! ..A friend suggested this to me and I checked out a random episode and liked it so much that I managed to catch up on all epis aired so far!! Love everyone's acting ..the dad-daughter duo is amazing ..and I can relate to the theme of having to leave family back in india and travel to the US etc ..very relatable concept ..superbly acted out by all ..no stupid villians and crazy mother in laws! nice show ..hope it gets more traction and has a successful run!!

Edited by vandana21 - 4 years ago

Ya so true. The show is so fresh and all the actors has acted superbly. Really looking forward to more guneet and Amber scenes. 

I chanced upon this show and watched the first three episodes and completely blown away by the content.

This show is so heartwarming and real. The actors superb and portraying real emotions.

A beautiful show indeed tempting me to start writing again

I liked the show when it was just father and daughter. Ab after the to be ka entry it's illogical and annoying with the interference. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

I liked the show when it was just father and daughter. Ab after the to be ka entry it's illogical and annoying with the interference. 

Actually I like it more now coz there's something refreshing. I was kind of done with Amber Sharma's constant grumpiness. It's grating after a point and pretty repetitive. I like the spice that ST brings to Guneet, and love the spice Guneet brings to the Sharma house. And I wish they show other facets of Amber and not just the grumpiness, even though it's pretty justified. They should just move on. ðŸ˜† I mean they are being very realistic. But real life is boring. They have to move ahead with the story also. Literally in the past one month, all they have shown is this guy accepting his daughter is going abroad, but his childishness hasn't changed. And he's still pissed about a hell lot of small things. ðŸ˜† I love the cast, the characters and the actors but find that really monotonous. 

Originally posted by najma123

Actually I like it more now coz there's something refreshing. I was kind of done with Amber Sharma's constant grumpiness. It's grating after a point and pretty repetitive. I like the spice that ST brings to Guneet, and love the spice Guneet brings to the Sharma house. And I wish they show other facets of Amber and not just the grumpiness, even though it's pretty justified. They should just move on. ðŸ˜† I mean they are being very realistic. But real life is boring. They have to move ahead with the story also. Literally in the past one month, all they have shown is this guy accepting his daughter is going abroad, but his childishness hasn't changed. And he's still pissed about a hell lot of small things. ðŸ˜† I love the cast, the characters and the actors but find that really monotonous. 

I find the mother daughter being unreasonable, pushy and overly interfering. Of course Sharma is annoying as well but it's his freaking house. It's partially his daughters fault as well.... I don't find anything realistic at all. It's plain illogical.  

Plus the new guy isn't helping either.  

I find the mother daughter being unreasonable, pushy and overly interfering. Of course Sharma is annoying as well but it's his freaking house. It's partially his daughters fault as well.... I don't find anything realistic at all. It's plain illogical.  

Plus the new guy isn't helping either.  

True that. The mother is super annoying and Guneet has to be more reasonable considering she's got no other go. And the new dude. Idk it seems random and out of the blue and it isn't in sync at all. 

I just posted the same sentiment on another thread.