Bayhadh 2 LIVE UPDATES 10 Dec 2019 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Grey-licious

i really liking ananya 

She has her head at the right place n very well knows where she is leading herself into .. ..she is going to face heart break soon .. and she will, be the one to rescue Rudra from the clutches of Maya finally .. may be in connivance with MJ ...who knows !! 

Thanks much for the detailed WU, Suta! πŸ€—

Originally posted by najma123

Suta! I am very happy to see you here. I hope you are getting your well deserved enjoyment of updating for this show. πŸ₯³ Thanks for the LU, though I don't read the LU until after I watch the episode, it's amazing to see you here. πŸ€—

Najma lets all have fun in this forum n quit the ones with unhealthy atmosphere yaar 

we all deserve better that all that muck 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Najma lets all have fun in this forum n quit the ones with unhealthy atmosphere yaar 

we all deserve better that all that muck 

We do. Which is why I have actively quit. πŸ˜† Sony shows such as Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, BeyHadh 2, Patiala Babes are WAYY better..and I try watching all of them. 

Originally posted by najma123

We do. Which is why I have actively quit. πŸ˜† Sony shows such as Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, BeyHadh 2, Patiala Babes are WAYY better..and I try watching all of them. 

hey MDKD is nice kya ?? will watch the episodes on sony liv ...

welcome you to Beyhadh forumπŸ€— ... have your full quota of entertainment n be happy yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

hey MDKD is nice kya ?? will watch the episodes on sony liv ...

welcome you to Beyhadh forumπŸ€— ... have your full quota of entertainment n be happy yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much Suta β€οΈπŸ€— 

MDKD is nice man, it's different. It's monotonous sometimes coz of repetition..but otherwise it's super cool. You should give it a shot! 

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if character ages are known? Like are Maya and Rudra of the same age? Am kind of confused on that. 

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if character ages are known? Like are Maya and Rudra of the same age? Am kind of confused on that. 

Rishi is about 20 ... Maya about 31 ... Rudra about 30 ... MJ about 45 -50 ..Ananya about 25-26 ... these have been agreed upon by mass consensus in this forum ..creatives writers have yet to reveal in this show yet ... waiting for some birthday to come ... or may be they prefer to keep it a closely guarded secret .. who knows πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Thanks much for the detailed WU, Suta! πŸ€—

Wonderful to see you in. Beyhadh forum Swetha ...πŸ€—