Bayhadh 2 LIVE UPDATES 10 Dec 2019 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you Suta for the update.πŸ€—

Rishi's lies hurt her, Rudra's bravery attracted her, her mother's comment provided her a different angle, she fed her mother a cupcake and smiled... is it her way of celebration?? For what? For the interesting interaction, she had with Rudra? I am all agog! There was a story hidden behind every scene today!

how vulernable maya acts in front of rishi πŸ€£

god i love MJ's mom humour πŸ€£

more then maya's i am curious about rudra's flashback 

Thanks for the live updates its really tough to watch and update .. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

I think rudra will wake up and fight with him i expect low best for us

Originally posted by _Anu95_

Thanks for the live updates its really tough to watch and update .. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

I think rudra will wake up and fight with him i expect low best for us

Thanks for understanding my predicament .. n forgiving my mistakes ... this is one tough show to update 

Originally posted by Grey-licious

how vulernable maya acts in front of rishi πŸ€£

Don’t miss the FBs during that scene 

see the guy wearing Rudra’s bracelet 

https://twitter.com/JayatriRoy1/status/1204443859129909248

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Suta! I am very happy to see you here. I hope you are getting your well deserved enjoyment of updating for this show. πŸ₯³ Thanks for the LU, though I don't read the LU until after I watch the episode, it's amazing to see you here. πŸ€—

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Thank you Suta for the update.πŸ€—

Rishi's lies hurt her, Rudra's bravery attracted her, her mother's comment provided her a different angle, she fed her mother a cupcake and smiled... is it her way of celebration?? For what? For the interesting interaction, she had with Rudra? I am all agog! There was a story hidden behind every scene today!

I just hope Maya has done her investigations correctly n is after the right guy .. the guy who broke her heart ..

Because . this MJ does not seem the abusive types to  me ....