Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ananya: Humare beech koi nahi aa sakti, i mean koi nahi! 

^^ ouch ye to possessive lag rai hai! 

Is it me or Maya was a bit unhappy Rudra was busy on phone! 

She was irritated ðŸ˜†but Maya to Maya hai 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

MJ destroyed Rudra’s love life earlier 

I had this doubt and yep he destroyed Rudras love life. Man, Rudra is going to go crazy when he finds out about Maya-MJ, assuming he falls in love with Maya by the time of that reveal. ðŸ˜­

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ananya: Humare beech koi nahi aa sakti, i mean koi nahi! 

^^ ouch ye to possessive lag rai hai! 

Is it me or Maya was a bit unhappy Rudra was busy on phone! 

Ananya was not pleased to find Rudra talking to Maya .. .. ðŸ¤”but Maya loves to barge in ..she knows about Ananya surely 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

Kya?? Woh kaise.. Did he try to have affair with her also? 🤔

May be Rishi ke dramatic reviews Rishi dialogue apki Kis gf ko Dad NE bhaga diya ??

And Rudra got angry having flashesh he warns Rishi to stay out of MJ regarding girls matter 

Sutapasima thumbnail

I had this doubt and yep he destroyed Rudras love life. Man, Rudra is going to go crazy when he finds out about Maya-MJ, assuming he falls in love with Maya by the time of that reveal. ðŸ˜­

The Precap looks like Rudra is badly battered ..so now will maya carry him to her home n nurse him back to health..only in that scenario will,he fall for her !! Or is he already in love .. .. I don’t think so .. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The Precap looks like Rudra is badly battered ..so now will maya carry him to her home n nurse him back to health..only in that scenario will,he fall for her !! Or is he already in love .. .. I don’t think so .. 

I think he might lose this challenge or be badly injured by the time it's over. Possibly what happens in this challenge will really upset him and that's why we saw that dialogue "mujhe na tumhari company ki na tumhari zarurat hai". Maybe for sometime Maya will be soft with him. So unpredictable this show is. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Rishi said to rudra ki m apke baad marunga ,chhote ka number baad me ata h..so can it be possible that maya tries to kill both of them one by one?

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Rishi still can't comprehend love, he can easily use lies to cover up his tracks. He agrees to hide her from the world, but is that true love.

He clings onto Maya, but Ananya isnt that. She lets Rudra have his space and gives him the time to fall in love.

Jennys's cupcake scene started so well but her mom🤔

I love how Rudra reminds him on consent! Good going elder bro!

Rishi disappointed me badly. But I enjoyed his cute antic with Rudra.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Rishi disappointed me badly. But I enjoyed his cute antic with Rudra.

Yes! I love their scenes!😳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Rishi said to rudra ki m apke baad marunga ,chhote ka number baad me ata h..so can it be possible that maya tries to kill both of them one by one?

No I think Rishi will die earlier n Rudra will remember these words n weep for his brother ...