Kaivalya got eliminated.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Kaivalya got eliminated today. Now top 9 left.

Originally posted by altgr

Kaivalya got eliminated today. Now top 9 left.

Yes, felt really sad that he got eliminated. Poor Kaivalya didn't even get proper farewell. Still he had smile on his face.

May God bless him .

All the best to him 👍👍. He has a bright future.

Edited by Kpmmusic - 4 years ago

I think this is fixed. Why is he gone and Azmat is still there? In fact in the duet episode they sang a duet from Sadak and it was so painfully obvious what a wrong elimination happened. Sorry but Azmat is playing a sympathy card way too long

Originally posted by suresh555

I think this is fixed. Why is he gone and Azmat is still there? In fact in the duet episode they sang a duet from Sadak and it was so painfully obvious what a wrong elimination happened. Sorry but Azmat is playing a sympathy card way too long

You are absolutely correct.

Azmat's drama is too much now.i cant even bear his voice, really horrible due to drugs. Judges are simply giving him best performer of the day. In duet Kaivalya sang far better than azmat. He deserved more than Azmat,chetna,rishabh etc. Indian Idol is just playing with their talent

Originally posted by Kpmmusic

You are absolutely correct.

Azmat's drama is too much now.i cant even bear his voice, really horrible due to drugs. Judges are simply giving him best performer of the day. In duet Kaivalya sang far better than azmat. He deserved more than Azmat,chetna,rishabh etc. Indian Idol is just playing with their talent

I know Azmat is now the weakest contestant and he should be eliminated but the truth is that he has audience support and that's why he is still there. Can't blame the judges or channel.

azmat needs to leave but kaivalya was such a great singer he deserved to stay , sad that he left

Originally posted by suresh555

i agree .. but Azmat might be next or may be Chetna ..🤔

so if you have good background  - no tearful story to tell - can not win audience votes

Too sad.