Rashmi accusing Sana. Sana heartbroken - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jyoti06

What i dont get about rashmi is she can forgive that looser arhaan at the drop of a hat even after such a huge revelation but not Sana ?? 😕..

What does that say ? Does it mean whole arhaan angle was scripted and rashmi already knew it ? 

Rashmi devi sab kar sakti hai. Arhaan ne Rashmi se baatein chupai ye bhi Shukla ki galti hai Duhh 🤣

Originally posted by Trisolaris

Heartbroken meri jooti. 

And this Sana only talks properly with Shukla and Paras, why will others talk to her properly then?

Vishal had a soft corner for her but she was super disrespectful with him.

Aarti liked to talk to her but Sana acts bitchy with her.

Rashmi used to let her borrow clothes, and Sana broke her finger.

She imitated Himanshi and Shefali J. 

And then whining that nobody wants to talk to her. Wow, the sheer entitlement is mind boggling. 

In himanshi style (Thank you dear) 🤣 I also said this many times Paras and Shukla are her game! Paras and Shukla will witness this for themselfs! She is only nice to them! That is the whole twist! With the other HM's they never really had a good equation but Sana and Mahira were sticking to them like fevicol! Sana and Mahira 100% are going to badmouth Shukla 🤣That they always stand by Paras! That one revelation will change Shukla game😉

Edited by PanjabanJatti - 4 years ago

How she screws up her life with Arhan is her business. She obviously doesn't want to wash any more of their dirty linen in public. 

Her interaction with Sana is because of the game. I don't really care for Rashmi's game but it's good to see her still in the game. I'm glad that she's giving it back to Sana.

WKV finally empowered the housemates to give it back this Shukla Uncle and Sana Aunty

Originally posted by aparnauma

How she screws up her life with Arhan is her business. She obviously doesn't want to wash any more of their dirty linen in public. 

Her interaction with Sana is because of the game. I don't really care for Rashmi's game but it's good to see her still in the game. I'm glad that she's giving it back to Sana.

WKV finally empowered the housemates to give it back this Shukla Uncle and Sana Aunty

yeah exactly..why r people comparing arhaan situation with sana..why wud rashmi forgive sana..what sana evr did for rashmi in her life?sana didnt even felt bad when rashmi told her abt injury and yesterday also she was so rude to her..and aboit arhaan, i hate that guy like anything but i feel rashmi just let it go for the show..she wnt keep any link with him after the show hopefully..rashmi jeetna baat ko kheechti, uski aur personl baatein saamne aati, no one wants that..

Originally posted by Riseofaliens

yeah exactly..why r people comparing arhaan situation with sana..why wud rashmi forgive sana..what sana evr did for rashmi in her life?sana didnt even felt bad when rashmi told her abt injury and yesterday also she was so rude to her..and aboit arhaan, i hate that guy like anything but i feel rashmi just let it go for the show..she wnt keep any link with him after the show hopefully..rashmi jeetna baat ko kheechti, uski aur personl baatein saamne aati, no one wants that..

wohi toh. log aise bol rahe hai ki agar cheater Arhaan ko maaf kar sakte ho toh why not feku Sana?

Arhaan topic is her personal life. she will take care of her personal life outside big boss. Sana topic is her game. she need to confront sana when she is here in BB house  only. bahar jake kya karegi sana ko, achar daalegi kya?

Originally posted by Riseofaliens

Ye host sallu ka kiya dhara hai...Sana ki ghalti ho toh sabka luggage pack karwa do 😆

Sana ki Safaayi Arhaan se aayi

Rangeen kapda bhi khil khil jaaye

Edited by Chingaari - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Chingaari

Sana ws speechless when rashmi said---baad mein bol rahi thi ke haath toh ghuma rahi hai

Sana was like haaye karun jaldi se tasuye nikaal leti hun  ab bas dhong hi bacha sakta hai

Sana--meko feel ho raha hai ab

Rashmi--feel hota toh weekend ye na bolti ke aur karungi

Rashmi-100

sana - 00

Finally Rashmi is speaking well and is taking out good points.

Originally posted by jyoti06

What i dont get about rashmi is she can forgive that looser arhaan at the drop of a hat even after such a huge revelation but not Sana ?? 😕..

What does that say ? Does it mean whole arhaan angle was scripted and rashmi already knew it ? 

What a comparison?😡 . She and Arhaan is a personal thing. She may have personal reasons for forgiving Arhaan which we don’t know neither we need to know. Her and Sana is a BB game thing. Just because she has forgiven Arhaan due to personal reasons doesn’t mean that any one who will slap her or break her bones will also be forgiven in the game.

Drama queen, honestly ye nautanki ke liye abhi kuch feel he nahi hota bandi me wo sachchai he nahi bachi..aur ye kya laga rakha hai mujhse se koi theek se baat nahi karta jo mai dekh rahi hu Mahira aur Arti uske saath baat kar rahe hai uska sun rahe hai usko support de rahe hai aur kya bacha? Ha ab Shukla ki tarah sana baby ko paas sulana hai bas ye 2 ladkiyaan wo bhi kar dengi I'm sure fir bhi sana bolegi ki mai akeli hu🤪

Can I say Rashmi is like heartless kamini 🤔 bcz that’s wat she is looking out as 👎🏼

poor Sana 😔