Anyone here? From Old members?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello KTLKians and AshNiansπŸ€—

πŸ₯³I recently had a marathon of KTLK all episodes until marriage of Dr. Nidhi and Dr. Ashutosh. 

Mohnish and Kritika have done such a amazing job until Mohnish left. Later Sharad has done fine job alongside sparkling Kritika. 

I went ahead to watch Dr. Mallika's marriage and her comeback then gone for good track then to Dr. Ranganath and Annie's marriage. 

I lived how well executed their love stories were. Ashutosh-Nidhi and Rangu-Anjie had amazing love stories. 

I loved all those Coffee dates 😍❀️ of AshNi and banters of RaAnji. 

Then I loved how beautifully they showed "Age Gap" between Ashutosh and Nidhi and how their age affects their relationships. How Dadi Bua went ahead from criticizing Ashutosh for his age to accepting him completely. This was also done so well.

I wish they gave proper love story track to Chote Sarkar, Rohan and Armaan as well. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚Their characters had so much potential. 

Loved how Shyama Aunty was always there for Nidhi and Anjie. Loved Col Verma and Solanki Uncle's conversations. Even loved Dadi Bua's over concerned behavior.

This was a complete show. What a lovely show and this forum was a complete forum. It used to be so active earlier with so many members. Now there are just memories. 

Well, so much have changed from 2012 to 2019. I wish there will be a season 2 for this show. But I know that's kinda hard. 

Anyway, I will always cherish this show for it's originality and simplicity of presenting complex relationships through poise. 

Regards Dev. 😁☺️

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago

Yes Dev, you have summarized the show very well......what a beautiful story....πŸ€—

I love the initial 30-40 episodes, minor points were also taken care....slowly it lost the focus of the Team I feel....

I used to keep my TV on whole day just to get glimpse of Ad of KTLK future episode ...😳

The arguments and fights on the forum.... I used to feel bad sometimes then but now when I recollect them....πŸ˜†

I feel only Anjani is left here. However I sent you a pm long back almost a year back but you never responded. Please see it if you get time.

Regards 

Bawa Bro 's sis 😊

Originally posted by Anjani9

Yes Dev, you have summarized the show very well......what a beautiful story....πŸ€—

I love the initial 30-40 episodes, minor points were also taken care....slowly it lost the focus of the Team I feel....

I used to keep my TV on whole day just to get glimpse of Ad of KTLK future episode ...😳

The arguments and fights on the forum.... I used to feel bad sometimes then but now when I recollect them....πŸ˜†

Hi Anjani

Yes definitely. Thanks. πŸ€—

I agree, show lost its focus gradually but was able to tell age Gap love story.

Yeah I used to wait for small promos too.

Yeah those days arguments and fjghts of forum were hilarious.🀣

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

I feel only Anjani is left here. However I sent you a pm long back almost a year back but you never responded. Please see it if you get time.

Regards 

Bawa Bro 's sis 😊

Hey

I did not see PMs or maybe it was deleted. Because I wasn't active here much. If you remember, what you sent that time, then do tell here or PM again. πŸ™ƒπŸ˜¬

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hey

I did not see PMs or maybe it was deleted. Because I wasn't active here much. If you remember, what you sent that time, then do tell here or PM again. πŸ™ƒπŸ˜¬

Hello 

I had asked you whether you're in touch with bawa bro?  He hasn't come online for more than a year

You can reply to me through pm or here if you want πŸ˜Š

We are also missing Bawa.....πŸ˜’

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Hello 

I had asked you whether you're in touch with bawa bro?  He hasn't come online for more than a year

You can reply to me through pm or here if you want πŸ˜Š

Hey!

Well I was going to ask you about Bawa bro too since you mentioned you're his sister!😌 πŸ€£ 

I have no idea about him as well. 

Originally posted by Anjani9

We are also missing Bawa.....πŸ˜’

Well yeah. Once I asked him about his Facebook, he told he doesn't use it much. There are still some old forum members who are on Facebook and we are all connected there. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hey!

Well I was going to ask you about Bawa bro too since you mentioned you're his sister!😌 πŸ€£ 

I have no idea about him as well. 

It's ok I guess he doesn't wish to interact with me anymore nowπŸ˜’

chat club

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago