Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Prerna love for Rishabh is based on respect and trust. She only knows what he felt to do the deed and guilt he went through. Not even Shalini understood that so what we can expect from Veena.

Shalini is sly knows well to turn the table. Whole world sympathy would be with her for what she is doing, everyone turn a blind eye to the fact that whatever she did pure selfish.

Rishabh and Prerna relationship has no future unless they move far away and start afresh.

Thanks for the wonderful update. Beautifully written.👏👏

PreRish are living in the present, trying to forget their bitter past and not thinking about their future. It’s like living in a bubble but one day the bubble will burst and then...

Thanks a lot 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm glad that finally Prerna has someone looking out for her without any personal gain. While Veena is her caretaker, she cares for Prerna and sees her as her own person without her relationship to the child she's carrying. I love reading through Rishabh's POV. More of his and Shalini's marriage is revealed. You know, I probably have repeated this a lot the closer we move to the beginning of the end, the more excited I get. But with this update, I've slowly started to dread what is going to happen. I really love the stories that create a conflict in my mind about the characters and you've done just that. While I want Prerish to live happily ever after, there's also the fact that if they do that will also result in Shalini's pain. While I do not like Shalini but she seems to humanly flawed that.... I literally do not have words to write down the conflict you've created in my mind about her.... Please update soon...

-Love, Rekha.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg can't really put into words how excited i get when you update.  Shalini really screwed up by bringing P into their lives. poor RB he truly has gave up on his marriage, P offers him everything he wants,  love,  understanding & true companionship.  i don't know if he'll be able to take what he wants tho especially with the flashback scene revelation.  he won't leave shalini but i don't know if he'll be able to let P go. oh this is so heart-breaking especially knowing the end is near. i really do hope that RB gets his happy after. ah.....can't wait for the next one.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update. 😊 veena maa care and concern is right is  but the heart get what it wants. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Baby kicked❤️. The emotions both the mothers feel at that moment is pure. After many days could feel for Shalini. She would have wanted this in her life too but she couldn't. Agree with Veena, Prerna shouldn't have said about his meeting. No wife would like to know about her husband's whereabouts from someone else. I am happy that Veena is genuinely caring for Prerna. She is being practical here. 

Rishabh's feelings and his past😭. I always felt they lack the emotional bond in their relationship. And now they are hardly together.especially when he is getting emotionally attached to Prerna. 

Lovely update. Please do continue soon. 

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

Got to know abt Rishabh's point of view abt his married life

Update next soon

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Baby started moving, both Shalini and Prerna are excited to share the news with Rishabh 😃

Veena day-by-day judging Rishabh without knowing the complete story, it’s ridiculous and I hate such people.

Rishabh emotions and his effort to make his marriage work were all went to drain. Shalini like people marry money and power not love.

Thanks for the wonderful update. You are a gifted writer. Keep writing more..

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rexana19

I'm glad that finally Prerna has someone looking out for her without any personal gain. While Veena is her caretaker, she cares for Prerna and sees her as her own person without her relationship to the child she's carrying. I love reading through Rishabh's POV. More of his and Shalini's marriage is revealed. You know, I probably have repeated this a lot the closer we move to the beginning of the end, the more excited I get. But with this update, I've slowly started to dread what is going to happen. I really love the stories that create a conflict in my mind about the characters and you've done just that. While I want Prerish to live happily ever after, there's also the fact that if they do that will also result in Shalini's pain. While I do not like Shalini but she seems to humanly flawed that.... I literally do not have words to write down the conflict you've created in my mind about her.... Please update soon...

-Love, Rekha.

Thanks Rekha, 

I’m pleased to know that you’re finding the characters interesting..even though Shalini is selfish still you don’t wish PreRish to hurt her. Even I wouldn’t want that, it would put PreRish under bad light but at the same time we wish to see PreRish  happy and together..ahh it’s so complicated! 

Anyways let’s see how the story moves forward 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: 456

Great update 🤗

Thanks so much