•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like Vijay gonna debut in Bollywood opposite Alia under KJo. 

Dharma is working hard to lock in Vijay. I haven't really watched his movies but is he worth the hype?

Originally posted by jb508

Dharma is working hard to lock in Vijay. I haven't really watched his movies but is he worth the hype?

I found him better than Shahid Kapoor in Arjun Reddy's portrayal. But he also tends to act monotonous may be its his voice, accent and dialogue delivery. 

Originally posted by Redmi

I found him better than Shahid Kapoor in Arjun Reddy's portrayal. But he also tends to act monotonous may be its his voice, accent and dialogue delivery. 

+1

Despite me watching Telugu version with the help of subtitles. Overall I found Vijay's enacting better. Although Shahid had his moments...

Good choice. His style is really excellent! He experiments ALL THE TIME & seems effortless with it. 

Her fav is whoever is going to be her costar or she wants to work with. 

Ranveer until GB and now VD. Could have done the whole relationship thing too if it wasn’t for her other relationship. Kjo is predictable and so are his “kids”. 

Originally posted by tapori

+1

Despite me watching Telugu version with the help of subtitles. Overall I found Vijay's enacting better. Although Shahid had his moments...

I think it is the approach, Shahid's act was more about dominance aggression, while Vijay's act was more emotionally aggressive.