•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Well I took the break for the show some time back due to too much roona-doona and feeling of second-hand-failures(don't judge me I just feel for character which I follow). Started watching again after the alasmine reunion and have some doubts like where is gul-e-gulfram, what happened b/w genie meenie and jinu?, Is Yasmine's mother is on some world tour. Piddi ki saadi ho gayi ya wedding preparation wala alasmine romance dekhne milega 😍.

Edited by Romanoger - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Romanoger

Well I took the break for the show some time back due to too much roona-doona and feeling of second-hand-failures(don't judge me I just feel for character which I follow). Started watching again after the alasmine reunion and have some doubts like where is gul-e-gulfram, what happened b/w genie meenie and jinu?, Is Yasmine's mother is on some world tour. Piddi ki saadi ho gayi ya wedding preparation wala alasmine romance dekhne milega 😍.

Its been a while they did not show them...enjoy watching alasmin...

No idea where is she . Just enjoy AlaSmine right now

Acha hua Gul-e-Gulfam is missing.... she was very annoying and footage eater. I never felt her presence that important or be given that importance even in a single scene. God knows why this character was introduced?🤔

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago

Originally posted by romaila

Acha hua Gul-e-Gulfam is missing.... she was very annoying and footage eater. I never felt her presence that important or be given that importance even in a single scene. God knows why this character was introduced?🤔

I'm guessing the makers realised that nobody really liked that character. There was no need for another dark character with Gulbadan's mom dad present..

Personally, I would've liked more scenes with Piddi. But she always vanishes and returns randomly.

Originally posted by Romanoger

@bold: Genie Meenie and Jinu both have feelings for each other. Now that Jinu knows that she's a Jinn  + Jinu is back, we can expect them to get together.

They call each other friends and are close and spend time together separate from the toli etc.

Edited by tk2015 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by tk2015

I'm guessing the makers realised that nobody really liked that character. There was no need for another dark character with Gulbadan's mom dad present..

Personally, I would've liked more scenes with Piddi. But she always vanishes and returns randomly.

Makers never paid much attention to Piddi and her crush on Alladin. She was supposed to have a solid crush on Aladdin, but Piddi ko dekh ke kahin se yeh bhi Aladdin ke jane ka gham tak nahi dikh raha. 😳

Originally posted by romaila

Makers never paid much attention to Piddi and her crush on Alladin. She was supposed to have a solid crush on Aladdin, but Piddi ko dekh ke kahin se yeh bhi Aladdin ke jane ka gham tak nahi dikh raha. 😳

It's almost as if she believed that her childhood friend (Aladdin) was a murderer and moved on to a person who loved her (her fiance). Which is hard to digest because she knew him and also had a crush on him. 

Yasmine's doubt was still believable because a)it was her father and b) she literally saw Aladdin stab him.

I saw no such proof to sway Piddi or even Gulbadan. I wonder why they believed Aladdin to be a murderer.