Members Lounge

Featured in Times of India !

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I am elated to tell you that I have been featured in today TOI 's edition in the health section !

YES!!! I am there in today's NEWSPAPER !!πŸ₯³

I gained 20 kilos in 2015 due to thyroid. I felt scared everytime I looked in mirror. Never understood what's happening to me. It was as if someone has filled lot of air inside me, I had bloated like a balloon.

It hurt. Badly.

My confidence had taken a toll. I became self-conscious, unhappy and tired .

I tried many crash diets and it all failed demotivating me further. 

I did manage to lose all the extra weight three years back by walking . But It still sometimes scares me. What if...

What if I gain weight again suddenly one day....

And that's when I remind myself - You are beautiful from inside and that's what really matters :) 

Today I am a blogger and teach the importance of self acceptance to others. Yes, I have come a long way :) 

Weight loss story: This girl lost 15 kilos by walking for one hour every day! - Times of India

I had written my weight loss story in my blog which became popular and I was approached by TOI via email last week.

The only unfortunate part is, that last month again detected with thyroid and put on some weight, but Now I know how to go back to shape and I will 😘

P.S - Was feeling super excited to be in today's paper so thought to share with you allπŸ˜„

Edited by SnehaDoll - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Wow ! Congratulations Sneha β€οΈ

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Sneha! You're very talented, more success will be coming your way. Good luck!

Ephemeral thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I am elated to tell you that I have been featured in today TOI 's edition in the health section !

I gained 20 kilos in 2015 due to thyroid. I felt scared everytime I looked in mirror. Never understood what's happening to me. It was as if someone has filled lot of air inside me, I had bloated like a balloon.

I wish I knew that Physical appearance is not important . I wish someone had told me, that It's okay not to be perfect always. I wish I knew that Self acceptance is what is required.

It hurt. Badly.

I had finally managed to get rid of 15 kilos and featured in Times of India Today. And I lost weight without any exercise.

Weight loss story: This girl lost 15 kilos by walking for one hour every day! - Times of India

I had written my weight loss story in my blog which became popular and I was approached by TOI via email last week.

I lost weight two years back and finally decided to share my story this month in my blog . 

The only unfortunate part is, that last month again detected with thyroid and put on some weight, but Now I know how to go back to shape and I will 😘

P.S - Was feeling super excited to be in today's paper so thought to share with you allπŸ˜„

Congratulations!  This is so cool. πŸ˜ƒ

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome congrats and good luck 

You r very talentedπŸ‘πŸΌ

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations πŸ€—

nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail