Jinu wapas aayega? (Just to increase forum activity 🙏)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Jinu waaps aayega?

Poll Choice
This week (plan sucessful)
Raaz-e-kayenat ka darwaja khola kar( coincidencely)
Abhi nahi (aladdin ki kismat bhi kharab hai chachi bhi manhoos hai)
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

First option par toh mujhe bilkul bharosa hai 

ki wo nahi hoga.πŸ˜•

Next on the list is Malika's entry... Jinu might return completely to himself that soon... at least not before Malika's entry.

If they bring Jinu back, Zafar will be all alone. This time he won't even have Anghuti ka Jinn so the fight will become very one sided. 

I'm scared someone from the toli will be caught by him so that he remains strong. I don't think they'll bring in more jinn. Maybe the Raaz-e-Kayenaat will bring with it another villain who joins hands with Zafar.

I thought Mallika will make her entry and only then Jinu will be released from Zafar's control. So that Mallika + Zafar can be pitted against the toli.

Originally posted by romaila

Next on the list is Malika's entry... Jinu might return completely to himself that soon... at least not before Malika's entry.

Event i thought the same but there is no article about Mallika's entry so far and the actress who played the character earlier is kinda very famous(I don't know if I'm making any sense ). I think CV's are up to something else.πŸ€“

I guess jinu will recollect his memory back but he won't be able to go back to Aladdin as zafar is still his Aaka . So till that time Aladdin and toli will ve searching the chirag . And once they will get it back jinu will be back too . But I think here they will get jinu back and there Malika will enter . 

Originally posted by Romanoger

Event i thought the same but there is no article about Mallika's entry so far and the actress who played the character earlier is kinda very famous(I don't know if I'm making any sense ). I think CV's are up to something else.πŸ€“

Ya we don't have news as such, but Malika's entry can be expected. The second door to raz-e-kainaat may get open and third door pe Malika milegi.

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I guess jinu will recollect his memory back but he won't be able to go back to Aladdin as zafar is still his Aaka . So till that time Aladdin and toli will ve searching the chirag . And once they will get it back jinu will be back too . But I think here they will get jinu back and there Malika will enter . 

TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE KEPT YOUR MAGICAL SPHERE🧐

Edited by Romanoger - 4 years ago