Shayra is doing romance with Adil

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

There is no sound so can't understand properly what is actually going on.But one things i get understand that Shayra wants save Azaan's life.Shayra in Adil's room.Adil touch Shayra's face,plying with her hair and give romantice smile than Shayra also touch his face and kiss on his forhead.Adil gets so much happy he laying on his bed with Shayra.Its showing so much romantic scene than they hugs each other tightly.Azaan,Razia,Noor comes and see this all.Adil Shayra both are gets sceard.But after saw Shayra's face its seems she also wants that Azaan will see this all.Azaan starts beat Adil.Shayra stops him and takes Adil side.And fights with Azaan.Azaan breaks a bottole and cuts his arms.Shayra stop this there is some fight and emotional scene between them.Than Azaan gets attack.Noor and Razia trying to stop him and gets sceard.But only Shayra is slient and looks normal infact during attacks time Shayra starts blame him no sound is there but Shayra gets angry when Azaan gets attack.And we know after this Razia will thrown Shayra.And also Shayra is crying in outside.Adil comes close to him.Shayra looks seems she is angry.But what happend after this don"t know

one more things Noor is still on Shayra's side after saw this and she is crying and something asking her.Its seems she don't wants to believe this that Shayra can do thisEdited by tarasutaria - 4 years ago

Oh really? Now I want to see all this people who bashed Noor for touching Azaans face doing same bashing for Shayra too. Or its ok when Shayra touches, kisses and lies on the bed with another man just bc she 'wants' to protect Azaan? 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
Idon't no why Shayra is doing this all its her plan or not but Noor founds its all Adil's plan.She support Shayra after see this all otherwise everyone is against Shayra.Only Noor takes Shayra's side
Even Shayra said she loves Adil and she have no interest to live in this house after said this Razia throw her from their house

Originally posted by tarasutaria

Idon't no why Shayra is doing this all its her plan or not but Noor founds its all Adil's plan.She support Shayra after see this all otherwise everyone is against Shayra.Only Noor takes Shayra's side

Yes I know Noor is the only one who doesnt believes all this and supports Shayra.

Originally posted by Yezabel

Oh really? Now I want to see all this people who bashed Noor for touching Azaans face doing same bashing for Shayra too. Or its ok when Shayra touches, kisses and lies on the bed with another man just bc she 'wants' to protect Azaan? 

Who bashed Noor? I don't see any post about it, did they delete it? 

The answer is in your question, it did not look good from Noor's end because Noor has said that Shaira is her sister, who touches her sister's husband like this? Even if we forget Noor and Shaira's equation then Azaan is her friend who is married, who was in pain over losing his wife. A married man is off limits, he doesn't have carnal feelings for her, he thinks their bond is platonic from both ends vs Shaira, who is playing along with a man to protect her husband, she doesn't want Adil, she is not cheating on Azaan, she is doing this for Azaan's life, it was an act to make sure Azaan hates her. What Noor did was her wish with wrong feelings and intentions, what Shaira is doing is neither her with nor her intentions. 

Noor can kiss play, play and sleep with Azaan as long as their feelings are platonic because Azaan is married 

What the hell is this? When Shayra is being forced and blackmailed by someone, it is not a romance. It is rape. Even a woman can harass man. I can't forget initial days of polygamy how azaan was harassed by noor. 

Now you have understood what rape is and @nora has already told you about platonic love, I hope you are now sensible enough to distinguish between rape and affection.

Yes I know Noor is the only one who doesnt believes all this and supports Shayra.

Shame on you. You want rape to be shown and encouraged on television so that your favourite samiksha gets to do romance with Azaan. You are a woman and you encourage rape. Don't you have any shame?

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by tarasutaria

There is no sound so can't understand properly what is actually going on.But one things i get understand that Shayra wants save Azaan's life.Shayra in Adil's room.Adil touch Shayra's face,plying with her hair and give romantice smile than Shayra also touch his face and kiss on his forhead.Adil gets so much happy he laying on his bed with Shayra.Its showing so much romantic scene than they hugs each other tightly.Azaan,Razia,Noor comes and see this all.Adil Shayra both are gets sceard.But after saw Shayra's face its seems she also wants that Azaan will see this all.Azaan starts beat Adil.Shayra stops him and takes Adil side.And fights with Azaan.Azaan breaks a bottole and cuts his arms.Shayra stop this there is some fight and emotional scene between them.Than Azaan gets attack.Noor and Razia trying to stop him and gets sceard.But only Shayra is slient and looks normal infact during attacks time Shayra starts blame him no sound is there but Shayra gets angry when Azaan gets attack.And we know after this Razia will thrown Shayra.And also Shayra is crying in outside.Adil comes close to him.Shayra looks seems she is angry.But what happend after this don"t know

one more things Noor is still on Shayra's side after saw this and she is crying and something asking her.Its seems she don't wants to believe this that Shayra can do this

Adil is forcing and blackmailing shayra because if she won't do all this, he will press the chip and kill Azaan. Shayra is helpless. This is not romance. This is forcing a woman. I dunno what made you write the topic "shayra romance with adil". I don't know who you are. But I know you are woman. And you can't distinguish between rape and romance. It's not appreciated on your path. 

I feel ashamed to call you a woman, if you really are..