Bigg Boss 13

Fall From Grace: "Shukla Ji" Se "Shukla Tu" Tak 😳

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This Khabris have become so fake these days. Yesterday everyone was so happy to see the fall of "Shukla Ji" to "Shukla Tu" Tak😆

That would be an epic fall from grace, but lagta hain aisa nehi hua. Salman abhi bhi Shukla ji se darte hain. 🤣

But I hope it happens, although all the sneak pick videos show Shukla ji 😜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aaj hi pata chal jayega. Pura dudh ka dudh, pani ka pani. Dairy whitener ka dairy whitener. 😛

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tezaa

Aaj hi pata chal jayega. Pura dudh ka dudh, pani ka pani. Dairy whitener ka dairy whitener. 😛

Umeed mat rakho bhai. Jab tak suraj chand rahay ga tab tak Salman ke liye Shukla zindabaad rahay ga! 😂😂

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm very very interested to see how they're going to make a fool of the audience yet again by justifying anything these people have done this week. 

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have seen quite a few promos. Everywhere Salman is seeing bashing either Himanshi or Shefali on her captaincy and Shulka giving cheeky and winning whimsical grins ! Disgusting..

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nah - “Shukla JI” with his trusty smirk is the theme of this season. Even if it means, forget evicting, one doesn’t even feel the need to strongly bash and correct such violence. 

But in a way it’s good - for me personally - I’ve been gradually losing interest, and if this continues, it’ll help my useless habit of watching this crap - at least to stop watching this season. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

I'm very very interested to see how they're going to make a fool of the audience yet again by justifying anything these people have done this week. 

Ya this episode could be very interesting, but don't know what they will do 😆

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This could be the game changer but we should not forget this is the shukla show

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Nah - “Shukla JI” with his trusty smirk is the theme of this season. Even if it means, forget evicting, one doesn’t even feel the need to strongly bash and correct such violence. 

But in a way it’s good - for me personally - I’ve been gradually losing interest, and if this continues, it’ll help my useless habit of watching this crap - at least to stop watching this season. 

Yeah I agree I am losing that interest, not that I say the people I like should always be supported but itna bhi nahin yaar. 

DoremonLove thumbnail

I really wish sach ho