Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

NAILED IT! Specially with the narrative part. The silly narrative remained unchanged until the very end. I'm glad the majority didn't go with it.

That's why my favourite phase is the one in which we see the expression of indifference from Mr Bajaj's end. The build-up was so enormous that you couldn't dislike him even during that scene in which he breaks his engagement with her and departs...totally unaffected by her wailing.

Oh that was GLORY! That scene is in my top three. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Oh that was GLORY! That scene is in my top three. 

GLORIOUS INDEED!

He descends the stairs and approaches the exit door with a straight posture despite betrayal and pain tormenting him mentally. And that unapologetic display of pitilessness was marvelous!

RR ❤️

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail

GLORIOUS INDEED!

He descends the stairs and approaches the exit door with a straight posture despite betrayal and pain tormenting him mentally. And that unapologetic display of pitilessness was marvelous!

RR ❤️

RR..❤️❤️

I'm such a fangirl for him!

But I loved, loved how he infused his portrayal with class and dignity. Like RB would never lose his cool. His calculated coldness is so refreshing. His detachment, his self control. And I love how RR wouldn't overact in any scene. He was too natural.

What is your favourite PRB scene? 

Wistfulness thumbnail

RR..❤️❤️

I'm such a fangirl for him!

But I loved, loved how he infused his portrayal with class and dignity. Like RB would never lose his cool. His calculated coldness is so refreshing. His detachment, his self control. And I love how RR wouldn't overact in any scene. He was too natural.

What is your favourite PRB scene? 

Agreed. RR lived the character.

I've so many favourites and I fail to express bias in favour of a particular scene despite my efforts. 😆

Anyway, I'd like to mention the family friend scene, the three love confession scenes, the reunion that followed Sharad's exposure, the first PRB dance, the first PRB aarti and all their scenes in that particular episode. I should stop here. 😆

aryapdane thumbnail

Agreed. RR lived the character.

I've so many favourites and I fail to express bias in favour of a particular scene despite my efforts. 😆

Anyway, I'd like to mention the family friend scene, the three love confession scenes, the reunion that followed Sharad's exposure, the first PRB dance, the first PRB aarti and all their scenes in that particular episode. I should stop here. 😆

Family friend scene!

Omg that scene was so so awesome. There's one shot when they show RB's face when Prerna is asking him about his realisation that she should go back to Anurag after fifteen years. The pain in his eyes. His expression twisted my heart. I was floored by the acting, both by RR and ST. Family friend was her scene man. She was AMAZING.

Their first dance.. Dil lelo mera. But God the way he looked at her. That she didn't jump him then remains a mystery. Their chemistry was making my heart race in my chest. And the final scene of the dance, that's PRB chemistry my friends! Incendiary. To this date, I am yet to root for a couple the way I rooted for them. F*** Ekta for rebooting this show.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Family friend scene!

Omg that scene was so so awesome. There's one shot when they show RB's face when Prerna is asking him about his realisation that she should go back to Anurag after fifteen years. The pain in his eyes. His expression twisted my heart. I was floored by the acting, both by RR and ST. Family friend was her scene man. She was AMAZING.

Their first dance.. Dil lelo mera. But God the way he looked at her. That she didn't jump him then remains a mystery. Their chemistry was making my heart race in my chest. And the final scene of the dance, that's PRB chemistry my friends! Incendiary. To this date, I am yet to root for a couple the way I rooted for them. F*** Ekta for rebooting this show.

YES! The painful expression and his inability to face her showed that the mask of indifference and pretense has finally fallen. Despite his efforts, the mask never really blended with his face. Damn! What a scene it was!

Their first dance was so sensual and no other dance comes close to it. It was loaded with intense desire and burning passion. The final shot is breathtaking. ❤️

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You guys. You're killing me. 🥰

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont want to pitch in to these great discussions as I am not at all good with words, but can I just say that the best part of that scene where he breaks their engagement was the way he folds his hands to say bye to Moloy and Basus while exiting through the doors. Her words were echoing his ears, heartbroken that he was, anyone else in that position, going by the ITV standard, would be shown disoriented and devastated. But there was my RB ❤️ who didn't forget to wish the Basus back and bidding them goodbye with folding hands even when he was torn inside. 

My RB. My forever crush. 🤗

sonnet11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much.

You're right about the suffocation. I thought about that angle but then I feel her suffocation in their relationship is subconscious. Of course she was comfortable with him being her friend but I feel she has to have been overwhelmed by the depths of his feelings and her lack of reciprocation only made her guilty and conflicted.

It's my personal opinion but I have always felt that she was a little obtuse. She refused to see things from other people's perspective. Even as I was writing her point of view, I was struck by how wrong her demand for trust from RB was. She has literally never given him any reason to be assured of his position in her life. He is painfully aware of her history with Anurag. He also knows they've been intimate in the recent past. And he knows that for them, the sexual act is not devoid of feelings. It will be an act of love (God, shoot me for using that expression). It's so, so unreasonable to demand unconditional trust from him. But Prerna demands it anyway.

The scenes you mentioned are quite easily among my top five PRB scenes. Especially when his outburst! It's everything. I would love to examine Prerna's thoughts during it. I just need some spare time.

Thank you again for your encouraging words.

WORD! How can you be so ignorant (read self-centred)? RB had lived the pain of seeing her MADLY in LOVE with Basu. And of course, the sexual union you mentioned. I would say it was pukeworthy. IVF was available during that time but no, they want to disturb feeble minds with cringy plots🤢

I have always felt and very strongly indeed, RB deserved a better lover-wife than P. And that scene where her TRUTH is OUT. How can she think in her mind, please mujhe samjhne ki koshish kijiye, maine apko dhokha nhi diya! Hain?? Excuse me!! Did I hear it right?  Behenji use dhokha dena hi kehte hain. Self-righteous much! 

@bold Pleasure is mine🤗