Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

nice update once again.  it's heart-breaking to know that although Shalini is manipulative she is right, people will talk about P having RB's child & his respect being affected. poor P wants to go but won't for RB's sake, wonder how he'll react.  life can be so complicated. 

can't wait you read the next chapter. your story is something i eagerly look forward to on the weekends.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update. The progress is amazing❤️. Shalini is being shrewd and manipulative to the core.  But alas as the saying goes the schemer falls into the pit he dugs for others. 

Both Prerna and Rishabh are amazing in their ways of taking care of each other.

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

F

A

B

U

L

❤️

U

S

!

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting update! 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rose,

I am so sorry I didn't respond o the earlier chapter. The way this story is heading is dreadful.But the building relation between Rishab and Prerna is so beautiful. Rishab is awakening, and its going to be impactfu;.

Shalini is so manipulative. She needs to take a chill pill.

Continue soon

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rexana19

Shalini is one sly manipulator.... And Prerna cares to much about Rishabh to realise it. Though I have to begrudgingly agree that in her own Pov, Shalini is right. After having the baby, Prerna will leave and it will be Shalini who'll be considered the mother. And it'll be her who has to deal with the truth of her childs maternity (if it comes out). Also there's her ulterior motive creating and ensuring distance between PreRish. And there's also the fact that Prerna's life holds zero importance to her in dream of becoming a mother 🤔🤔 Suffice to say, I have mixed feelings about Shalini.

Rishabh and Prerna are very emotional and compassionate people. They hold other’s happiness over theirs. While Shalini is quite the opposite. 

However here she’s somewhat right..going back will hamper Rishabh’s reputation because surrogacy is still not widely accepted ,especially in small towns 

Thanks for commenting 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

nice update once again.  it's heart-breaking to know that although Shalini is manipulative she is right, people will talk about P having RB's child & his respect being affected. poor P wants to go but won't for RB's sake, wonder how he'll react.  life can be so complicated. 

can't wait you read the next chapter. your story is something i eagerly look forward to on the weekends.

Both Rishabh and Prerna wish to be together but can’t due to the complicated situation they are in. 

I’m pleased to know that you await to the read the updates. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Wonderful update. The progress is amazing❤️. Shalini is being shrewd and manipulative to the core.  But alas as the saying goes the schemer falls into the pit he dugs for others. 

Both Prerna and Rishabh are amazing in their ways of taking care of each other.

While having the baby, Shalini is destroying her marriage..Rishabh has started to feel very strongly for Prerna..will she wake up and see how her husband is drifting away from her? 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Glad you found the update fabulous 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Interesting update! 

Thanks so much