Rashmi My cute baby(Only for Rashmi fans)

Posted: 4 years ago

I feel really very bad for Rashmi. The hate she is getting is too much. Whatever she does is questioned. If she talks about Siddharth then people say she is taking footage by taking his name. If she doesn't take his name then people say she is not seen in the episodes. If she cries then she is acting and fake. If she shows anger then her behaviour is questioned. There are so many cute scenes between Rashmi,Paras and Devoleena. But BB doesn't want to show them in the actual episodes. Salsa dance was very good between Paras and Rashmi. If they had put some suitable music and showed it then people might have loved it. Na, they won't show it. When I saw the dance which is for less that 20 seconds in the precap before that episode I liked it and was waiting for the episode. But didn't see the dance in the episode. BB is only and only interested in Siddharth Rashmi fights.

And I am disappointed with the reviewers too. They never try to be neutral and present the point of view of other contestants. Review is about praising Siddharth and making fun of Rashmi. 

Haters stay away from this post. I want to see the positive posts. Friends who are supporting Rashmi I want to read your views too.

I never thought I would say this...I like everything about this girl. What a strong independent girl who is there for her enemies( Arti) too when they need her. She is compassionate, loving, caring, cute, pretty. She is an all in one package. 

BTW, there are lot more unseen undekha fun videos of the bahu gang.  They are better than the episodes 

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago

BB doesn't like cute moments.He likes to air chipkachipki moments which are vulgar

Even my twitter friends were laughing at me that why I am supporting Rashmi and Paras. I like both of them. I don't understand why people are hating them. But I am glad sensible people like Sanaya, Gurmeet are supporting her and Paras 

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

Even my twitter friends were laughing at me that why I am supporting Rashmi and Paras. I like both of them. I don't understand why people are hating them. But I am glad sensible people like Sanaya, Gurmeet are supporting her and Paras 

One thing dear we may be smaller or larger in number but supporting the person with whom our heart connects is the best thing. 

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

Mob mentality maybe. 

Originally posted by pressu

One thing dear we may be smaller or larger in number but supporting the person with whom our heart connects is the best thing. 

Very well said.