Intehaan ho gayi intezzar ki....

Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode is still not up! Its 11.30 PM. Aisa kya dikhane wale hain...? Before 2 upcoming dry days , we have just today to enjoy in this week..and EP ka kahin aata pata nahin..

I guess Ayaanah makeup really takes time! 

Today episode dikhayenge ya nahin

Originally posted by sanchita1410

Today episode dikhayenge ya nahin

Aisa mat bolo yaar...Aaj ka EP nahi dekkha toh Aman ki tension main neend nahi aayegi...😳

I want Ayannah to come today and make a vow that she will save him at any cost... ❤️

Edited by The_Twilight - 4 years ago

They want viewers to catch up at the runtime at night maybe😆

Mera to ye haal hai jab subah eyes khulti hai to sabse pehle phone pe hotstar Jinn ka spoiler read karti hoon. Ep chahe baad mein dekhu par spoiler read kiye bina chain nahi aata

Today is holiday for my son and hence woke up late. Finished all my breakfast cooking  in a hurry so that I can watch the epi and lo  it seems it will interfere with my lunch preparations!

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Today is holiday for my son and hence woke up late. Finished all my breakfast cooking  in a hurry so that I can watch the epi and lo  it seems it will interfere with my lunch preparations!

😆

They are tadpaoing everyone😆

Originally posted by magicalM

Mera to ye haal hai jab subah eyes khulti hai to sabse pehle phone pe hotstar Jinn ka spoiler read karti hoon. Ep chahe baad mein dekhu par spoiler read kiye bina chain nahi aata

Same. The first thing I do after I wake up is to check the episode updates. Tabhi shanti milti hai otherwise I'm restless.

Intehaan ho gayi Intezaar ki

Aayi na kuch khabar, mere yaar ki!🥺

I think it'll be up by 2PM. Random guess.

Originally posted by The_Twilight

Today's episode is still not up! Its 11.30 PM. Aisa kya dikhane wale hain...? Before 2 upcoming dry days , we have just today to enjoy in this week..and EP ka kahin aata pata nahin..

I guess Ayaanah makeup really takes time! 

Possibly Ayannah ki entry, so they will prefer to maybe even release around telecast time to gain maximum trps.